Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I decided to ditch the tweezers and opt for the more flattering, fuller eyebrows. Although this means they can be rather messy looking.

I usually brush them using an old mascara wand/eyebrow comb, but they never stay in place for long.

I've tried eyebrow gel but it made my eyebrow hair fall out (when I was removing the product when taking make-up off)

Any ideas, TSRers?

ReputationRep:
    I've got clear mascara to keep mine in place, although I've heard that vaseline is a good alternative.

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of getting mine tatooed -
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GeekPervert)
    I've got clear mascara to keep mine in place, although I've heard that vaseline is a good alternative.
    I'd imagine that would make it shiny and waxy...

ReputationRep:
    clear mascara us a good one
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    They make my eyebrow hair fall out when removing make-up...

Hence, I need an alternative. Preferably one I don't have to remove at the end of the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    I'd imagine that would make it shiny and waxy...
    Only if you use too much, a little would be all you need.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a thought... What if you spray a bit of hairspray on the mascara wand and then use it on your eyebrows?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GeekPervert)
    Just had a thought... What if you spray a bit of hairspray on the mascara wand and then use it on your eyebrows?
    Because I have to remove the hairspray at the end of the day...and then they fall out.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.