Turn on thread page Beta

Keeping messy eyebrows in place watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I decided to ditch the tweezers and opt for the more flattering, fuller eyebrows. Although this means they can be rather messy looking.

I usually brush them using an old mascara wand/eyebrow comb, but they never stay in place for long.

I've tried eyebrow gel but it made my eyebrow hair fall out (when I was removing the product when taking make-up off)

Any ideas, TSRers?

ReputationRep:
    I've got clear mascara to keep mine in place, although I've heard that vaseline is a good alternative.

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of getting mine tatooed -
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GeekPervert)
    I've got clear mascara to keep mine in place, although I've heard that vaseline is a good alternative.
    I'd imagine that would make it shiny and waxy...

ReputationRep:
    clear mascara us a good one
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    They make my eyebrow hair fall out when removing make-up...

Hence, I need an alternative. Preferably one I don't have to remove at the end of the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    I'd imagine that would make it shiny and waxy...
    Only if you use too much, a little would be all you need.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a thought... What if you spray a bit of hairspray on the mascara wand and then use it on your eyebrows?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GeekPervert)
    Just had a thought... What if you spray a bit of hairspray on the mascara wand and then use it on your eyebrows?
    Because I have to remove the hairspray at the end of the day...and then they fall out.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.