Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I am currently living in a private house with 3 other housemates. But since moving in, me and another housemate has found problems living with the remaining two housemates such as cleaning, pressurised to do things etc. Therefore me and the other housemate decided to move out next year.

So can some1 suggest whats the best way to tell them as looking for next accommodation is very soon. I want to tell them the truth but dont want no arguments and misunderstanding as we still need to live for the remaining half year.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Lie to them, don't tell them they are the reason you're moving out, state that you and your friend have found a cheaper accomodation and unfortunatley the other spaces have been taken etc.

ReputationRep:
    you see they are my friends and still want to be in the future but never expected it was so different when moved in......

ReputationRep:
    Find out where they wnat to live and for what reasons then just use the counter reasons as why you wna tot live somewhere else

ReputationRep:
    I ll prob jst tell them the truth in this case and say we barely spend anytime together so no moving out n etc? is that gd?

ReputationRep:
    Tell them the truth.

ReputationRep:
    I think that is the best thing, i just hope they dont take it the wrong way and make the rest of the semester awkward.....

any tips would be gr8 still, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Tell them you want a fresh start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyzuna)
    Hi all, I am currently living in a private house with 3 other housemates. But since moving in, me and another housemate has found problems living with the remaining two housemates such as cleaning, pressurised to do things etc. Therefore me and the other housemate decided to move out next year.

So can some1 suggest whats the best way to tell them as looking for next accommodation is very soon. I want to tell them the truth but dont want no arguments and misunderstanding as we still need to live for the remaining half year.

thanks
    Just say you fancy a change as your time at uni is limited so you're going to move in somewhere else next tyear.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.