Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
amexblack
actually, i go back on the 8th.

how long r most school holidays?

lol me too, on 8th:wink:

most holidays are 3 or 4 weeks, summer onez are longer than that
Reply 21
Today, a week off for xmas. Unfortunately we only get new years day off the week after and have to go in on friday, and take a test. Oh well, 9 straight days of no class can't beat that! :biggrin:
Reply 22
ahyolmu
lol me too, on 8th:wink:

most holidays are 3 or 4 weeks, summer onez are longer than that

My Christmas holidays are 2 weeks.
I broke up today, at 1.30. We go back on the 5th - the sooner the better. Holidays are boring, don't think I'm mad but I do like school. Being at home all day, or in town is just tedious after a bit. I wouldn't mind a week, but two is too much.
Reply 24
gemgems89
I broke up today, at 1.30. We go back on the 5th - the sooner the better. Holidays are boring, don't think I'm mad but I do like school. Being at home all day, or in town is just tedious after a bit. I wouldn't mind a week, but two is too much.

the thing is wen u dont hav holidas u want one and wen u get one u dont want it.
Reply 25
broke up 2 weeks ago, go back on the 15th
ahyolmu
the thing is wen u dont hav holidas u want one and wen u get one u dont want it.

Yeah, but a few days is sufficient. Not two hole weeks. Boredom!
elpaw
broke up 2 weeks ago, go back on the 15th

Now that is rediculous. Aren't you slightly bored?
Reply 28
gemgems89
Now that is rediculous. Aren't you slightly bored?

no, im at work earning money to pay off the student loan/credit cards/overdraft.
Reply 29
ahyolmu
i mean last tuesday :biggrin:

:eek: im so jealous
elpaw
no, im at work earning money to pay off the student loan/credit cards/overdraft.

Ah, well that is ok then.
Reply 31
eric bischoff
:eek: im so jealous

why u so jealous lol

i dont like longer holidays either, u miss all ur frens:frown: unless u hav got all ur skool frens living around.:tongue:
Reply 32
Lord Huntroyde
Has everyone broken up today? Or earlier?

Yestarday. Was a pointless half day.
Reply 33
Egan1

we never had lessons on half day:tongue: but somtimes we do get works for xmas:frown:
Reply 34
Egan1

pointless it may be but legally it must be done. As they have to make up the amount of school hours you go to school for
Reply 35
ahyolmu
we never had lessons on half day:tongue: but somtimes we do get works for xmas:frown:

We normally have normal lessons on a half day.
pointless it may be but legally it must be done. As they have to make up the amount of school hours you go to school for

Exactly. We came to school to do nothing really. Year 7,8 and 9 went on a trip and year 10 and 11 were just left in the school. So we did virtually nothing. But the register needs its lines.
Reply 37
7 left to reach CENTURY :smile:
ahyolmu
7 left to reach CENTURY :smile:

You're catching up to me now.
Reply 39
gemgems89
You're catching up to me now.

lol wish i was. but don wory i ll get there one day, i was thinking to get there, 1000, before new year hmmmmm, to do that i hav to post like 100 text a day :o:o:redface: