Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have the written paper on tuesday. How should I prepare?

ReputationRep:
    Just revise from the specimen paper and the past papers so far and revise topics you think that was relevant to the pratical. I didn't do too well on ISA but you can make up for it during the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happi_minnie)
    Just revise from the specimen paper and the past papers so far and revise topics you think that was relevant to the pratical. I didn't do too well on ISA but you can make up for it during the exam
    Are the Q types similar?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they are relevant. Seeming as you are doing your AS ISA what did you get for your AQA Chemistry ISA, like the marks, and what was the grade bounderies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king101)
    Yes, they are relevant. Seeming as you are doing your AS ISA what did you get for your AQA Chemistry ISA, like the marks, and what was the grade bounderies.
    Don't know the practical marks yet but hopefull 10/10. Not sure about boundaries

Is this the real one ??? I'm resitting it but we've not even done the practical !! :eek:
    Last year the Exam board changed the grade boundries..you neede 95%or more to get an A and my grade changed from an A to C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by algérie_mon_amour)
    Is this the real one ??? I'm resitting it but we've not even done the practical !! :eek:
    Last year the Exam board changed the grade boundries..you neede 95%or more to get an A and my grade changed from an A to C
    Wow! Yeah this is the real one, ethanoic acid and sodium hydroxide one.

ReputationRep:
    You will get, a B/A/A* if you, look at the past papers and specimen paper. Do that, and study the questions. They will be very similar. Take a couple of miniuted to think about the experiment you have done, and take 1 hour, checking through the specimen papers. Hope you do well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king101)
    You will get, a B/A/A* if you, look at the past papers and specimen paper. Do that, and study the questions. They will be very similar. Take a couple of miniuted to think about the experiment you have done, and take 1 hour, checking through the specimen papers. Hope you do well.
    Thanks!! Nervous about it :P

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, another thing DO NOT cram your brain with too much information by doing this, you will keep forgetting things. Just do your best. And No Problem.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 16, 2010

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.