Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What tips could you give me for my AQA AS biology ISA? I am gonna do the practical soon and the day after I'll probably do the paper for it. So far I am just going to practice with the specimen paper and learn about what we're told it was about.

Thanks if anyone could help. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I need help on this aswell. I have an Enzyme ISA mock on Tuesday-Thursday and wondering what kind of questions will come up. I've made notes about the topic and been through the papers but still unconfident.

ReputationRep:
    i got my real one in 2 weeks.. i am going to find out what the topic is a week prior to the practical.. any help or sites that will help me? any experienced ppl keen to pass on any tips? please

thanks

quote me if replying to me

g luck guys

ReputationRep:
    I munched the experiment today, anyone done the exam yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by don-of-science)
    I munched the experiment today, anyone done the exam yet?
    i did my practical today with milk, bile salts, lipase nd sodium carbonate nd other stuff
    im doin the written paper and graph tomorrow....can anyone tell me how i wuld plot a graph??!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moyo93)
    i did my practical today with milk, bile salts, lipase nd sodium carbonate nd other stuff
    im doin the written paper and graph tomorrow....can anyone tell me how i wuld plot a graph??!!!!!!!
    The graph is a bar graph.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    The graph is a bar graph.:yes:
    Thank you!
    did it say on the test paper to do a bar graph or did you just know?
    and what did you do for the ones that took longer than 15 minutes??

ReputationRep:
    yeahh i did a barr graph too.. wht should the results look like on the graphh .. andd yeah wht bout the ones that r longer than 15 minutes???

quote back please

ReputationRep:
    omg did the this isa today and was a disaster! had to make up my data in the end

ReputationRep:
    there was ones with no reaction, and tube 1 took the longest, and 2 other tubes were similiar thats what i got, did anyone do the paper yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samzurai)
    there was ones with no reaction, and tube 1 took the longest, and 2 other tubes were similiar thats what i got, did anyone do the paper yet?
    Yep that's right. :yep:

My written ISA is next thursday, how about yours?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a disaster guys. :yep: Should be getting my grades soon for it. Worried. Very worried. Shouldn't you guys not discuss the contents of an ISA?

What was your practical? Because our teacher refuses to tell us until the day of the ISA.

ReputationRep:
    I believe i got a C as i got a D last time and i only improved one grade. Do you think it is worth submitting this grade or should i just keep my old grade?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Im doing the beetroot isa and wanted to check that it is a bar chart right? My friend said it was and IM unsure

ReputationRep:
    hi guys the beetroot isa, what test do you use?

ReputationRep:
    HAS ANYONE DONE THE WRITTEN PAPER FOR THE MILK AND LACTASE ISA?!!!
    Want sum pointers!
    thnks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superbanana)
    Im doing the beetroot isa and wanted to check that it is a bar chart right? My friend said it was and IM unsure
    I did the beetroot ISA practical today, and I did not do a bar graph..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca-x)
    I did the beetroot ISA practical today, and I did not do a bar graph..
    lol neither i did the line graph, Did you get those questions in the exam paper? So confusing urgh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles!)
    lol neither i did the line graph, Did you get those questions in the exam paper? So confusing urgh!
    Very confusing.. theres just no way to know if you've put the right answers or not

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 20, 2010

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.