Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

im straight but saw this lads pic on facebook and thought hes fit watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    both I think
    maybe its all just a phase you are going through if you are only beginning to feel like this now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    but I dont wana be gay
    aw, i know how you feel, it can be hard to come to terms with at first, rest assured it gets better though

ReputationRep:
    man crush..?? If it happens again with another guy, then bi??.....

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to lick him? If yes = you're not 100% straight , no = you are

ReputationRep:
    i think girls are beautiful all the timeee but i don't want to sleep with them so i think it can mean anything, it depends on what kinda feelings you have!! if it's like, that you wanna be with him and all that, then you might be bi. and there's nothing wrong with that!

ReputationRep:
    Would you suck him off?

ReputationRep:
    We've got a gargler!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    but I dont wana be gay
    To OP, i don't think you need (or have to) do anything about your issue. Just let yourself flow in whatever way you feel happy . By that, I don't mean you should go to sleep around just to check your actual feeling lol

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, time will tell if you like penis.

ReputationRep:
    bloody cupcake

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between acknowledging somebody is good looking and being attracted to them.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is sweet Whether it turns out you're gay/bi or not, OP, it's nothing to feel weird about, I'm sure. If this guy has some kind of extraordinary physical beauty, everyone probably reckons he's fit. And, have you thought, maybe this guy just has a feminine face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    but I dont wana be gay
    There's nothing wrong with being a homosexual and certainly nothing wrong with thinking this person is attractive.

Perhaps your bisexual/bicurious or even homosexual; there's nothing wrong with it. As someone else said, you should "let it flow".

Though, I wonder, is there any particular reason you don't want to be gay?

P.S. To the poster above^^, it is very sweet.

ReputationRep:
    Man crush if you appreciate his good looks and/or body. Possibly gay or bi if there were any sexual feelings towards him.

ReputationRep:
    What is he doing in the picture?

If he's half-naked, you're probably comparing yourself more with his body and self-evaluating as 'inferior' - maybe leading me to think you're submissive, like to be given orders so you know what to do.

If he's not, you're gay.

ReputationRep:
    A bit gay but I suppose girls can think another girl is pretty...it depends to what extent you think this guy is hot :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    but I dont wana be gay
    Probably Bi anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You're well on the way to becoming a fully fledged arse bandit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    A guy like you can make a lot of people turn gay haha :cool:

To OP, i don't think you need (or have to) do anything about your issue. Just let yourself flow in whatever way you feel happy . By that, I don't mean you should go to sleep around just to check your actual feeling lol
    I'm not sure if that's the best thing to say to another guy on here.:o:

ReputationRep:
    I think you stared for too long. :wtf:

But it's okay ... You're still straight!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.