This is how it starts. Serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    This is how it starts. Serious.
    haha don't i know it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    What is he doing in the picture?

If he's half-naked, you're probably comparing yourself more with his body and self-evaluating as 'inferior' - maybe leading me to think you're submissive, like to be given orders so you know what to do.

If he's not, you're gay.
    the bit in bold

ReputationRep:
    Nothing strange about it. I once had a sixty-year-old Italian man grab my face and claim 'che bello' to my little half-brother's dad!

ReputationRep:
    Tell the internet

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you're taking the mick DOA :p: but in seriousness if it's one of these mega pretty guys - EVERYONE can tell anyway so it wouldn't make you gay.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it totally fine for a girl to say she thinks another girl is hot, but if a guy says he thinks another guy is hot everyone slaps a big "TOTAL HOMO" sign on him?

It's totally normal and you're not gay. Unless you want to bang him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Not that weird I don't think.
    :eek: :eek:

Was it your profile picture he saw?
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    the todd appreciates hotness regardless of gender.

nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    :eek: :eek:

Was it your profile picture he saw?
    :eek3:

Yes I think it's normal like alot of other people have said.

Haha I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO, ok, if you really are not a troll... i see girls as pretty all the time, but in an admiral and sometimes envious manor..if this is what you felt when looking at them, you're not gay, just a non alpha male maybe?
    i mean like my bf would never say a guy was even 'good looking' he would just say,'foooook off how would i know...' lol bless him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappySadHappy)
    LMAO, ok, if you really are not a troll... i see girls as pretty all the time, but in an admiral and sometimes envious manor..if this is what you felt when looking at them, you're not gay, just a non alpha male maybe?
    i mean like my bf would never say a guy was even 'good looking' he would just say,'foooook off how would i know...' lol bless him
    im not alpha male

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.