The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BunnyS:)
I wouldn't recommend it honey, unless you think he'd really really like them? Sorry for being a bit useless, but he'd probably prefer something a bit less decorative and a bit more edible/gadgety :smile:

Nah, sexual treats are where it's at. Cheap, cheerful, and you'll be loved forever!
Well the thing is, I don't know what else to get..
I normally get chocolates and stuff but it just seems boring...
x
Reply 22
If he's like mine he'll probably say they're lovely but I bet he won't tell his mates!

I got some really nice chocolates at Christmas from my Mum called affectionery so I'm getting my boyfriend some for Valentine's. So sweet as you can upload photos behind each chocolate. What more could he want than pics of me every time he eats a chocolate! I can also just choose the chocolates that I want! :yep:
site is www.affectionery.co.uk
Reply 23
I wouldn't...he'll probably say that they're lovely but he won't tell his mates!

I got some nice chocolates at Christmas from my Mum called affectionery and she uploaded little photos behind each chocolate so I'm now getting my boyfriend some for Valentines. What more could he want than to see a photo of me every time he eats a chocolate! The website is www.affectionery.co.uk and you can drag your (his) favourite chocolates into the box.

x
I wouldn't mind, but I'd wonder why? I mean, it's not a common present to get a guy. But he might like them. He's your boyfriend, after all.
Dreadful idea.
Reply 26
I wouldn't...he'll probably say they're lovely tho.
TableChair
You're the one whose been with him for 3 years, surely you should know better than us whether he's gay or not.

hahahaha made me LOL

OP i reckon he would prefer something else. how about you cook him a nice meal or something? or light up a room with candles and lay out towels, soft music etc and give him a massage? or just chocolate. I don't know any straight lads who would prefer roses over any of the above mentioned things...
He may feel you're mocking his manhood and commit suicide.
Reply 29
I'd be stumped to be honest. Just don't do it, get him something else.
we guys do not appreciate aesthetics like girls do
Reply 31
Ice_Queen
Nah, sexual treats are where it's at. Cheap, cheerful, and you'll be loved forever!

haha, I bow to you boy expert :biggrin: too true.
I wouldn't want them.
Reply 33
abbi.blythe
We've been together for nearly 3 years and I was wondering what a boy would think if he got roses for valentines day???

I think it could be quite classy actually..
Blurgh I hate Valentines Day.. I'm glad it's Chinese New Year on V.Day this year, I can eat loads of chinese food instead!!
Reply 35
Nay, not flowers.
Reply 36
Noooo, flowers are for girls definately. I'd rather have a surprise on valentine's day than a gift...
Girls absolutely suck at picking gifts :sigh:
You sure do know what a guy wants OP, flowers...every guy's dream! :rolleyes:
If I got roses for valentines day I'd just pass it off as a valentines gift from me to another girl :awesome: that would be too funny, to have your girlfriend buy the gift for girl you're having an affair with :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Personally, I'd prefer nothing to flowers.
Flowers are okay for a gift I guess. But erm...what do we do with them??

Better if you actually got him a game or some funky T-shirt or something..:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending