Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the results come out/how we find out etc?

Judging by replies from unis i must have done ok but id like to be able to put a figure on it...

can anyone help?!

ReputationRep:
    I believe we found out right at the end of January- I think we get the result sent to us via email (the email address you used to sign up to the LNAT site).

ReputationRep:
    They're sent out by email (as far as I know) on January 31st.

That's a Sunday, which I've always thought a weird day for results to be sent out, but whatever.

ReputationRep:
    thanks! im a bit impatient i guess!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, 31st I really hope for 18+

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually getting really excited for the LNAT results. :nutcase:

Shame before then I've got 6 exams. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    It's all academic for me--I won't accept an offer at Nottingham if I get one, and I've already been rejected at Oxford. Nonetheless, I'm curious to see what happens with mine. I *think* I probably broke 20, but beyond that I don't know...

ReputationRep:
    Even i am curious..would love if i get above 20

ReputationRep:
    It comes at the end of January, on the 30th or 31st.

You will be notified of your core result and whether that was above or below average.

There will be no essay feedback, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    Dreading it.. pretty sure I'm going to get a really low score.

Two more weeks to go!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody i did my LNAT exam today.i would like to know that can i get my exam by 231 jan or i have to wait till June because LNAt official website dedlines show me that i have to register before 15 and sit by 20th of January on here http://www.lnat.ac.uk/2009/registration/deadlines.html

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys..i passed my exam today and i don't know if i am gonna get my score by 31 jan because it is after 15th january..but on lnat offical site-http://www.lnat.ac.uk/2009/registration/deadlines.html deadline is shown that you have to register till 15th but you can sit by 20th..does anybody know anything about that and can help me plssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amino3175)
    Hey guys..i passed my exam today and i don't know if i am gonna get my score by 31 jan because it is after 15th january..but on lnat offical site-http://www.lnat.ac.uk/2009/registration/deadlines.html deadline is shown that you have to register till 15th but you can sit by 20th..does anybody know anything about that and can help me plssss
    Well if you registered before the 15th then I don't see why there would be a problem. You're applying to read Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    Well if you registered before the 15th then I don't see why there would be a problem. You're applying to read Law?
    Yes i am applying for law:yep: ..thank you very much mate .what about you.are you applying for 2010 or?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.