Turn on thread page Beta

Do guys like quiet girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    Do guys actually like quiet girls? coz it seems that guys like the really loud and rebellious types?
    is that true? how much of a chance do you think quiet girls have with guys?

plz no one take this really seriously...its just a topic to discuss

ReputationRep:
    No, I LOVE quiet girls!!!
    The loud ones can be quite intimidating.

ReputationRep:
    Yea sure. Aslong as they don't stay quiet once I get to know them.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously some guys will. Every guy is different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ria_18)
    Do guys actually like quiet girls? coz it seems that guys like the really loud and rebellious types?
    is that true? how much of a chance do you think quiet girls have with guys?

plz no one take this really seriously...its just a topic to discuss
    Depends on how you mean quiet. If i ask the girl a question and she doesn't respond. Well no...

Quiet girls aren't usually quiet at all, once you crack them, they're loud and rebellious like the rest.

If your suggesting your quiet, i'm guessing your loud and rebellious but just not in any way related to what you have in mind in comparison to others who are MOre loud and rebellious.

For me, depends, quiet alone doesn't cut it. need more information.

ReputationRep:
    Too quiet is too weird.

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't. I like girls who have a well defined character, are lively, and always say what they want/think.

But that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    I do - theyre better than the loud obnoxious ones. Quiet and cute - WIN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr eko)
    Yea sure. Aslong as they don't stay quiet once I get to know them.
    This ^^^

ReputationRep:
    Quiet and cute is much better i hate the loud annoying girls who act like everything is a ******* drama audition

ReputationRep:
    I hope they do

The most important thing about a girl is her physical attractiveness as long as it isn't accompanied by a completely unbearable personality.
    So as long as you're even moderately nice but look good, then quietness/loudness doesn't matter at all.

ReputationRep:
    I do

ReputationRep:
    Since all guys are exactly the same, I think I speak for the entire planet when I say we don't like quiet girls.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully not quiet in bed :rolleyes: I like the types that are all quiet and angellic by day and then turn into wild sex machines by night :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, guys do not like quiet girls as they are very likely to be as quiet and reserved in bed as well.

PS. Quiet, kinky and horny girl, if you are reading it, pm

ReputationRep:
    That's a necessity for me as long as they can gradually open up to their bf.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer quiet/reserved girls, personally... it's the louder ones I tend to ignore. Although I am a more quiet/reserved guy myself. :yes:

Yes, if they are good looking and have a nice personality.

It wouldn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, so long as they're not so quiet you can't get to know them properly!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.