The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 19, wouldn't go younger than an 18 year-old in my year, or maybe the year below depending on the person. It all depends on how mature they are.
I'm 17.

16 would be the youngest.
24 the oldest.
I'm 19 now. 18 is probably the youngest I'd go. :yep:
Reply 4
age...is just a number
Reply 5
Not 17 ?
I'm 19, my boyfriend is 18. But my best friend has just turned 20 and her boyfriend isn't 18 til March.... a little weird, I thought, but they are really happy.
Reply 7
wouldnt go younger
men of my own age are immature enough withought making matters worse by finding a younger one :/
older all the way, maybe 5/6 years older max?
Im a 18 year old male, and recently had recently had "relations" with a 22 year old female. Ended up waking her kid up, bad times.
Welll, no lower than 17, and no upper age limit.
i'm 17, and 17 is the youngest i'd go........27 oldest......even 27 is old, but more then 10 years is way too old.....
Reply 11
jessw89
wouldnt go younger
men of my own age are immature enough withought making matters worse by finding a younger one :/
older all the way, maybe 5/6 years older max?

Maturity isn't a trait that is purely determined by one's age. Are you ruling out the possibility that you might a meet a person younger than you who meets your standard of maturity? Or is maturity solely an implication of age to you?
I'm 19, in theory I would date an 18 year old. However it would be pretty unlikely for me to date anyone younger than 20. My boyfriend is 25 and that's about right.
I'm 17. I wouldn't go any younger than my own age. Personally, I'd feel weird about dating someone younger than myself.
I'm 17. I'd go one year under maximum, so 16.
Reply 15
Tetrahydro
This question is supposed to be directed at women who are over 18 but do feel free to throw in your tuppence whomever you are.

Now we've had plenty of discussion on older guy/younger girl relationships, but I haven't heard much about this -- and as a red-blooded, 18-year-old male, I really am curious!

So, how old are you and how young would you go?

I was with a 22 year old when i was 18, i thought and still think that was an achievement on my part.
Reply 16
I'm 20 now, and when I was still 19 was with an 18 year old, but that ended atrociously so has pretty much confirmed that I do not really do younger men. My current interest is also 20, which is nice!
Reply 17
Well, as long as I'm attracted to the person and I like them, I wouldn't let something as trivial as a number stop me from pursuing them (unless that number made it illegal of course!).

I don't understand why so many women seem to need to make some kind of point out of their partner's age...
Reply 18
Tetrahydro
Maturity isn't a trait that is purely determined by one's age. Are you ruling out the possibility that you might a meet a person younger than you who meets your standard of maturity? Or is maturity solely an implication of age to you?

while there may be some younger but equally mature males out there, its actually a fact that males mentally mature later than females and im yet to find a younger mature guy :/

either way, its irrelavent who i might meet that is more mature as im happly engaged :smile:
Reply 19
anything in the range of 0 - 14 really. and i'm 60.
:awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending