Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im 28 and the youngest i would go would be 30 (unless todd lasance or alan smith came knocking lol)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 so youngest would be 17, oldest would be 22/23 I think.

I tend to end up with guys younger than me by a few months anyway. Damn being a September birthday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    i'm 17, and 17 is the youngest i'd go........27 oldest......even 27 is old, but more then 10 years is way too old.....
    your message inbox is full sweetheart

ReputationRep:
    im 18 nearly 19 I would never go less than 18/19.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go below 17 (i'm nearly 18) but it doesn't appeal to me to date someone my own age in the first place, to be honest. I just cannot see it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19, and I knowingly wouldn't go younger than 21 but obviously that's not set in stone. I've never had a younger boyfriend so it could be fun!

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and wouldnt go any lower

ReputationRep:
    i know this is directed at people over 18and im only 15 (nearly 16 tho) personally though i wouldnt go younger at all and i prefer lads who are 17 because they tend to be at the same maturity as me. well thats the trend that i have noticed with all the lads i have spoke to any way.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go below 17. Upper Limit 21.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    i'm 17, and 17 is the youngest i'd go........27 oldest......even 27 is old, but more then 10 years is way too old.....
    wow..27, that is pretty old..
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm 19+1, and I doubt I'd go younger than myself.

I love older men...

im 23 and i don't think i'd go any younger than 21. of course it depends on the individual. im not interested in boys, i want MAN. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I'm nearly 19 and my boyfriend is 22. Never dated someone younger than I am, and probably wouldn't just because I'm not really attracted to most boys my age plus I just like them a wee bit older than myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *GoLdSeQuIn*)
    wow..27, that is pretty old..
    yeah it would be a big age gap, i'd prefer someone nearer my age then that much older then me, but it is just the absolute oldest i would go for......

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, probally wouldnt want to go for a guy any more than a few months younger unless they were really mature, oldest would probs be 19/20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessw89)
    wouldnt go younger
    men of my own age are immature enough withought making matters worse by finding a younger one :/
    This.
    I am 17
    I'd probably go up to 2/3 yrs older than me max but who knows...
    The important thing is that my bf has to be mature enough :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabriela)
    This.
    I am 17
    I'd probably go up to 2/3 yrs older than me max but who knows...
    The important thing is that my bf has to be mature enough :yes:
    exactly, one of my exs was 5 years older than me but hes still as immature as a 15 year old sometimes, 25 now :/
    some just dont seem to ever get any more mature

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and wouldn't go younger than 16. As long as it's legal...

I'd rather someone who was at least 18 though as not being able to go to the pub with them would be annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessw89)
    im happly engaged
    when he gets out of bed at any rate :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VMFan)
    when he gets out of bed at any rate :p:

well yes there is that bit :/ but shhhhhhhhhhh i was making a point lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.