Turn on thread page Beta

Ladies: How young would you go? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessw89)
    well yes there is that bit :/ but shhhhhhhhhhh i was making a point lol
    But i thought you wanted someone mature, your calling him mature lol
    and in answer to the question i agree, younger men are usually immature. at our age anyway, atm i would date guys my own age or older but later on it prob wont matter too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VMFan)
    But i thought you wanted someone mature, your calling him mature lol
    and in answer to the question i agree, younger men are usually immature. at our age anyway, atm i would date guys my own age or older but later on it prob wont matter too much
    i never once said he WAS mature, it was just implied lo
    he can be
    just not at gettin up at regular times :/

My guy is about 6 months younger (not really significant) but in the year below (me now being at uni, him in upper sixth)

I'm not gonna say he's particularly mature, most guys in the upper (and indeed lower) sixth are probably quite mature (mature enough, whatever).

I don't really care :p: he's just too loveable, and besides it's funny ripping him about his age.

I don't think while I was in sixth form, I would date someone in year eleven, likewise, at uni I wouldn't date someone just starting lower sixth cause they would seem somewhat babyish (like, hey - I've already done all that!). But never say never I guess (well it's not gonna happen now because I have a boyfriend)

As you get older, it matters less.

ReputationRep:
    Im 18, and my lower limit is 16 (college 16,not GCSE 16) . Ideal age would be my age (17-18) and upper limit would probably be 20. I'm a child with an adult's age- so I don't want a woman too mature. Unless it's the case that the girl's a party animal whereby maturity isn't going to be on the list of strengths, then over 20 isn't such a bad catch.
    When I reach 21 (touch wood), it'll probably be 18-23.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23, my bf's 20.

I wouldn't go any younger than 20 tbh. My bf's particularly mature for a 20 year old - he's done a lot more than most 20 year old blokes have and it definitely makes a difference.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, in Year 13, and youngest I would go for probably would be someone in the year below me aged 16/17. I'm not experienced in relationships so I wouldn't mind someone a bit younger, if I really liked them. I'm one of the earlier birthdays in my year, and the last boyfriend I had was pretty much almost a year younger than me, him being a summer baby, but we were in the same year so it felt like nothing really.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19. Range is 18-25.

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and the youngest i would go for is 16 and oldest 30 age is just a number as i get older the age range will become wider i mean everyone in ma family have big age differents there r 7 years between ma gran and papa

ReputationRep:
    Never younger than me, no matter how cute/amazing they are.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 in a couple of weeks, and even though I have a 15 year old friend who is really hot, I just couldnt. My own age or older.

ReputationRep:
    Youngest: A year younger than myself.

Oldest: 21.

ReputationRep:
    Right now (at 18) I wouldn't want to go younger than a year. But i guess when i'm...25 or whatever i wouldn't mind going upto 4 years younger. haha i would have my very own toyboy

ReputationRep:
    i HATE younger men they make me sick.

and yet im torn with my current love/lust interest - he will at some point this year be 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!!!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and I'd go as young as 15.

I don't think that's entirely legal. But anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, I'd go as low as 17.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22, and from now til forever I don't think I could date somebody who hadn't graduated. You change so much while at university - it's all about common experiences. Actually that makes it sound like I'd never date somebody who hadn't gone to university at all... but then I guess the chances of that are pretty slim really. I have a habit of going for academic types.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18. Maybe 17 if I really liked the guy but I'd much prefer someone older.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.