Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and ask them something or just say something and they only reply briefly, do you bother speaking again ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilwaynefan)
    and ask them something or just say something and they only reply briefly, do you bother speaking again ?
    Thats happens to me all the time with girls, but just like a fool I keep still making the effort, I hate being mr nice guy, :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Thats happens to me all the time with girls, but just like a fool I keep still making the effort, I hate being mr nice guy, :o:
    happened to me other day ,i just said "**** it" and stopped talkin to her

ReputationRep:
    If they keep repeatedly doing it then yes I blank them for the rest of my life

ReputationRep:
    Ha I just fb deleted someone who pissed me off in this very way :p: Seriously, what is wrong with making conversation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilwaynefan)
    In real life/phone, or on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Its good to be a nice guy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Its good to be a nice guy....
    Not all the time, girls like the bad boys! Honestly, the reason why I make the effort its because I care about the girls....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it depends if they keep doing it...
    However they may just be shy and not good at starting up conversations. Give them a chance. If they continue then just forget it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staring.space)
    In real life/phone, or on the internet?
    lol real life of course

ReputationRep:
    i might make the effort once more, and after that i probally wouldnt bother

ReputationRep:
    Lol, if they keep doing it I just assume they want me to shut up or leave them alone and do precisely that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Not all the time, girls like the bad boys! Honestly, the reason why I make the effort its because I care about the girls....
    Most of us prefer that to 'bad boys'.....:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Most of us prefer that to 'bad boys'.....:yes:
    See that does'nt really help does it. I am planning on to become a bad boy officially, if girls like why not? What do ya think white rabbit?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    See that does'nt really help does it. I am planning on to become a bad boy officially, if girls like why not? What do ya think white rabbit?
    Don't become a bad boy.........there is nothing worse then a nice guy trying to be a bad boy!.....and not all girls like that, not for a boyfriend anyway.........stay nice, it'll get you far, trust me.......

ReputationRep:
    I give people two chances. After the 2nd chance I don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    I beg to differ actually, 'the.white.rabbit'
    In general, i prefer 'nice guys' tbh
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Don't become a bad boy.........there is nothing worse then a nice guy trying to be a bad boy!.....and not all girls like that, not for a boyfriend anyway.........stay nice, it'll get you far, trust me.......
    yeah thats true, if youre good, and try to be some badman, ud look like a right prick, you just have to be born with it

ReputationRep:
    ignore that, i totally misread your comment. ha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.