Turn on thread page Beta

when you speak to someone... watch

ReputationRep:
    and ask them something or just say something and they only reply briefly, do you bother speaking again ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilwaynefan)
    and ask them something or just say something and they only reply briefly, do you bother speaking again ?
    Thats happens to me all the time with girls, but just like a fool I keep still making the effort, I hate being mr nice guy, :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Thats happens to me all the time with girls, but just like a fool I keep still making the effort, I hate being mr nice guy, :o:
    happened to me other day ,i just said "**** it" and stopped talkin to her

ReputationRep:
    If they keep repeatedly doing it then yes I blank them for the rest of my life

ReputationRep:
    Ha I just fb deleted someone who pissed me off in this very way :p: Seriously, what is wrong with making conversation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilwaynefan)
    In real life/phone, or on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Its good to be a nice guy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Its good to be a nice guy....
    Not all the time, girls like the bad boys! Honestly, the reason why I make the effort its because I care about the girls....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it depends if they keep doing it...
    However they may just be shy and not good at starting up conversations. Give them a chance. If they continue then just forget it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staring.space)
    In real life/phone, or on the internet?
    lol real life of course

ReputationRep:
    i might make the effort once more, and after that i probally wouldnt bother

ReputationRep:
    Lol, if they keep doing it I just assume they want me to shut up or leave them alone and do precisely that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Not all the time, girls like the bad boys! Honestly, the reason why I make the effort its because I care about the girls....
    Most of us prefer that to 'bad boys'.....:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Most of us prefer that to 'bad boys'.....:yes:
    See that does'nt really help does it. I am planning on to become a bad boy officially, if girls like why not? What do ya think white rabbit?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    See that does'nt really help does it. I am planning on to become a bad boy officially, if girls like why not? What do ya think white rabbit?
    Don't become a bad boy.........there is nothing worse then a nice guy trying to be a bad boy!.....and not all girls like that, not for a boyfriend anyway.........stay nice, it'll get you far, trust me.......

ReputationRep:
    I give people two chances. After the 2nd chance I don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    I beg to differ actually, 'the.white.rabbit'
    In general, i prefer 'nice guys' tbh
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Don't become a bad boy.........there is nothing worse then a nice guy trying to be a bad boy!.....and not all girls like that, not for a boyfriend anyway.........stay nice, it'll get you far, trust me.......
    yeah thats true, if youre good, and try to be some badman, ud look like a right prick, you just have to be born with it

ReputationRep:
    ignore that, i totally misread your comment. ha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.