Turn on thread page Beta

when you speak to someone... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Don't become a bad boy.........there is nothing worse then a nice guy trying to be a bad boy!.....and not all girls like that, not for a boyfriend anyway.........stay nice, it'll get you far, trust me.......
    How come you sound so sure, I thought about it for many years (sad) I progresing with the bad boy look and language, all i need now is the girls lol

ReputationRep:
    Don't become a bad boy.........there is nothing worse then a nice guy trying to be a bad boy!.....and not all girls like that, not for a boyfriend anyway.........stay nice, it'll get you far, trust me.......
    I think you mean.. be a good boy, not a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    How come you sound so sure, I thought about it for many years (sad) I progresing with the bad boy look and language, all i need now is the girls lol
    Because i am sure, girls want you to care not treat them like ****, seriously don't try and be a bad boy....it won't work, you'll probably get less girls......

ReputationRep:
    Because i am sure, girls want you to care not treat them like ****, seriously don't try and be a bad boy....it won't work, you'll probably get less girls......
    Thanks for the advice, but already made my choice sweetie, but thanks anyways,, love ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    I think you mean.. be a good boy, not a nice guy.
    no i mean stay nice like you are.....you don't have to be a good boy to be nice...

ReputationRep:
    i usually thrust the palm of my hand to within an inch of their face and look away deftly, positively daring them to speak again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Thanks for the advice, but already made my choice sweetie, but thanks anyways,, love ya
    okay well i hope you take what i said into consideration even though you've made your choice.....and you're welcome for the advice.....:p:

ReputationRep:
    Most of us prefer that to 'bad boys'.....:yes:
    LIESS!!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    LIESS!!:p:
    I'm telling the truth......:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm telling the truth......:yes:
    I know your telling the truth but its a hard thing to believe, at my school all the di*ck heads get all the girls they want..its annoying lol :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I know your telling the truth but its a hard thing to believe, at my school all the di*ck heads get all the girls they want..its annoying lol :o:
    I don't know what all the girls at your school were like but with most girls when it comes to boyfriends they want the nice guys, not the di*ck heads .........

ReputationRep:
    bad guys = sleep with many girls
    good guys = get girlfriends
    Guys that know what to do with girls = are dark on the surface but do actually respect girls.

Simples.

Oh and the magic word 'because' in real life can really help. Add it to a question or after there reply. 'I only ask because...'

Again Simples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilwaynefan)
    and ask them something or just say something and they only reply briefly, do you bother speaking again ?
    F*** them..! If they carnt be botherd with me, why should I waste my time..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilwaynefan)
    lol real life of course
    I dunno, it's easier to tell someone's body language in real life than on the phone/net so therefore would make a big difference. That's all.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.