Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    Ask your parents to introduce you to some friends
    ROFLCOPTER! But thats kinda gross... just because they are friends with your parents - I mean i personally couldnt even watch Friends episodes when Monica and Richard were together (not because i dont like large age gaps - they are/can be hot) simply because Richard was Monica's parents friend etc.

In Edinburgh we do have really expensive clubs full of 30+ amles lurking the bars showing off their wealth.
    Age and power are quite an aphrodisiac, and these men will prolly assume you are just after the free drinks and attention so be careful not to fall into the 'gold digger' zone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dislike kids. :nothing:
    Hmmmm.....there is this one dad though, :coma:.....maybe you should go for work experience or something? Haha that's actuallly quite a good idea.
    I will tell you when I get new ideas!

ReputationRep:
    Just intern somewhere.

But why would you want to date a much older guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    ROFLCOPTER! But thats kinda gross... just because they are friends with your parents - I mean i personally couldnt even watch Friends episodes when Monica and Richard were together (not because i dont like large age gaps - they are/can be hot) simply because Richard was Monica's parents friend etc.

In Edinburgh we do have really expensive clubs full of 30+ amles lurking the bars showing off their wealth.
    Age and power are quite an aphrodisiac, and these men will prolly assume you are just after the free drinks and attention so be careful not to fall into the 'gold digger' zone!
    It wasn't a serious suggestion by the way :p:
    Please don't judge me. :ninja:

(Original post by ipulledhermione)

That sounds PERFECT. Yahh exactly, money + power + age are attractive, but I don't actually want their money.

(Original post by Mirose)
    Just intern somewhere.

But why would you want to date a much older guy?
    Why wouldn't you?

(Original post by BunnyS:))
    Hmmmm.....there is this one dad though, :coma:.....maybe you should go for work experience or something? Haha that's actuallly quite a good idea.
    I will tell you when I get new ideas!
    I do need some sort of job actually... :beard:
    Good suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    God no, i'm not desperate/a loser.
    So everyone who uses dating websites are either desperate or losers?!? :eek:

(Original post by h82think)
    So everyone who uses dating websites are either desperate or losers?!? :eek:
    I'll retract the loser bit...

ReputationRep:
    I'll retract the loser bit...
    I'll accept that compromise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    It wasn't a serious suggestion by the way :p:
    Please don't judge me. :ninja:
    Really?

**** man - thank God it wasnt ME who you were advising - Id have took your word for it

x

I know what you mean OP. There's something about older City guys in smart suits :coma:

Do you live in London? (sorry I didn't read the whole thread)
    There's loads in bars/restaurants tapping away at their blackberries (no doubt to their equally hot City babes :sad:).

match.com?

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean OP. There's something about older City guys in smart suits :coma:
    Speaking as a city guy, I feel I should warn you that city guys in general tend to have quite a low opinion of the kind of girls who hit on them in bars, etc.

Very few look for relationships in that sort of place.

ReputationRep:
    Old Peoples Home Lololololololololololol!!!!111!! !!1

ReputationRep:
    George Clooney is fit, You can find him on the TV/ in cinemas/ on a poster by my bed!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.