Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of my body? :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yea! Do you ever feel shapeless? I know I do because I have small boobs, waist, etc. =\

What bust size are you?
    I suppose i do at times, i get quite jelous of my friends with their gorgous boobies!
    Personally i'm only a tiny 32B but i've really gotten to accept it now, anything bigger would look ridiculous on my frame! And i've never had any negative comments about my boobs.
    And at least us with smaller boobs don't get back ache and what not! and from asking my guy friends they have all said bigger boobs look nicer in clothes, but smaller boobs look better naked, so take that as you will.

ReputationRep:
    you sound attractive. Try not to compare yourself to the average girl in the UK because the average is overweight.

ReputationRep:
    Please keep anon.

I don't want to post photos as i'm body concious and don't have any anyway.

(I'm female) I've had a lot of women in the past say i'm too skinny, or asking if i starve myself. I'm sick of the comments, it makes me feel ugly. I'm often referred to as skinny and it hurts because it makes me feel like i must look like an anorexic.

This is a serious post, I used to think my body was fine and now i'm not so sure.

I'm 5''8 and my measurements are 31 - 24 - 35'' (bust, waist, hips) I weigh 8.8 stone.

I was just wondering if anyone has a similar figure to me and how they feel about it and if not, do you think i sound unattractive or ill?

i weigh even less than you, but then im smaller, i get it all the time but just ignore it, ull gain weight when u get older...well thats what im told anyway! u dont sound unattractive at all just dont let it get to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryKid_ScaringKids)
    Your BMI is 18.7
    Normal weight = 18.5-24.9...you are normal, dont worry
    BMI is useless. It doesnt take into account bone structure - ie - shoulder width. I know girls who would be considered underweight by BMI but they just have a very petite frames.

(Original post by Aramiss18)
    you sound attractive. Try not to compare yourself to the average girl in the UK because the average is overweight.
    Thank you. Quite sweet people are saying nice things actually, it must just be the odd person then saying negative things about me.

I worry also because I hear a lot of guys saying they love curvy girls, i'm not like that i'm just really slender, makes me feel shapeless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aramiss18)
    BMI is useless. It doesnt take into account bone structure - ie - shoulder width. I know girls who would be considered underweight by BMI but they just have a very petite frames.
    True :yes: but its better then nothing...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Quite sweet people are saying nice things actually, it must just be the odd person then saying negative things about me.

I worry also because I hear a lot of guys saying they love curvy girls, i'm not like that i'm just really slender, makes me feel shapeless.
    My ex used to get other girls saying nasty things as she was thin - the irony was the same girls were dieting to be a similar size.

Well thats just down to preference- some guys do like curves whilst some like me dont and prefer skinnier girls. And I totally agree with the other poster - smaller boobs look better naked

ReputationRep:
    This is so ****** stupid. We can't judge squat without a pic. You just came on here for a bunch of comforting comments:
    "Aww, nah you're probably hot"
    "hmm, that sounds underweight I think"
    "You don't sound fat"
    If you think you look fat, your probably are. But seriously, what you expect us to do without a pic?

ReputationRep:
    You're only just over a stone lighter than me and I'm 6.2".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogloom)
    This is so ****** stupid. We can't judge squat without a pic. You just came on here for a bunch of comforting comments:
    "You don't sound fat"
    If you think you look fat, your probably are. But seriously, what you expect us to do without a pic?
    Who rattled your cage??

She gave height, weight and other measurements. Doesnt take a genius to build a mental image.

(Original post by ogloom)
    "You don't sound fat"
    Use your brain.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, don't worry am sure you look sexy!

ReputationRep:
    it depends whether you're happy with your body or not. I used to be very skinny and thought i looked fine until i saw myself on video and thought i looked really unattractive and cried at how thin i looked! I then decided to put on weight and i'm now about a size ten (i'm tall as well) - i feel much better as well as healthier, although i must admit i felt my happiest at about a size 8, which some people still think is 'too skinny' but i'm thinking of re-size 8ing myself :P. but don't be too persuaded by what other people think - you're not anorexic, so slim in your case is probably quite attractive!

ReputationRep:
    Those numbers mean nothing to me.

ReputationRep:

I remember one time as girl who suffered from anorexia in the past told me she was worried about me... that made me feel very scared because I don't have a problem with eating or anything, my metabolism is just very fast, or however you describe it!
    Anyway, I'm 5' 9 and a half, and weigh 9st, or around that anyway, it changes everyday
    But I am happy with it, and feel healthy, so that's all that matters i guess!

Guys all have different preferences, so i wouldn't worry about it, just make sure you are comfortable in your own body! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You are morbidly obese, if you can see your toes your lying. With that amount of fat I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't dead by the end of the year! Fat ****! Try anal!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

I'm 5''8 and my measurements are 31 - 24 - 35'' (bust, waist, hips) I weigh 8.8 stone.
    You're what I'd call 'normal' weight.
    I'm 5'7" (yeah...short for my age, I know) and weigh pretty much the same (I think).
    Although I am male.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny girls are fit dont' worry

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:

You sound like you have a lovely figure!
    Guys say they love curvy girls, but you don't often see them with a curvy girl?
    You've got 11 inches between your waist and hips! You may be slim, but that's still curvy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.