Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

First of all I apologise if this is in the incorrect place, I couldn't decide between here and the Computers & Technology sub-forum.

For my A-Level computing project I have written a till system for the company that I work for on a Saturday. The software is now up and running and works reasonably well. My boss wants to take out a long-term support contract with me, so that should a computer or the software go wrong at any time, I will go and sort out the problem (as soon as it's convenient for me). This contract will be going on whilst I'm at Uni all being well.

The problem is that neither of us have any idea at all how much per month I should be paid.

There will be a total of 3 till systems that need setting up and then maintaining.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Thomas.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.