Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Lets be honest, kisses are not worth waiting for, they're not something special, and with the amount of gossiping on the same sex private school scene probably best off being done at first drunkenly and as a game.

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel I go to an all girls school and im 16 and never kisssed a boy, i know some boys but they are just friends. My friends all seem to have boyfriends and whatnot. You shouldn''t rush because you feel pressured, you should do it with someone you like when you feel ready.

ReputationRep:
    :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    I was 16 (just lol) when I had my first kiss. It was drunken and with a guy I met that night. But I don't regret it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As the title says, i'm a 17 yr old girl who's never even kissed a guy. I go to an all girls school so I don't really meet guys, but all my friends get with guys all the time. I was I initially planning on having my 1st kiss with someone special but now I'm kinda desperate lol. I'm going to a party next w/e and i'm not sure whether I should get with some random guy just to get it over with, even though I'm not really that type of girl... Also if they're playing games like spin the bottle, I really wouldn't want my first kiss to be like that, but my friends seem to all assume I've already had it and since most of them have already lost their virginities I'd look a bit pathetic If I told them lol. So basically I don't know what to do, and sorry if this makes no sense :/
    Just being frank here, isn't 17 a bit old to be playing spin the bottle???

ReputationRep:
    its fine, people find it more attractive if you wait (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    PMing me is a simple solution :sexface:

I wouldn't OP

ReputationRep:
    kiss me babe

ReputationRep:
    Nah, i think you should wait for someone special and someone you really want to do it with,not some lame guy who you met for like an hour at a party and wern't even that attracted to.
    i would poersonally wait for that special guy and i can assure you that it will be an amazing kiss with the one you really want to do it with also a first kiss is never forgotten and seemed as precious to only give to whom you really fancy as you always remmeber it! =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chipskylark)
    Just do it when it feels right, simple as.
    Being 17 and not kissed a guy is FINE.
    :O :O :O
    SHINY TEETH!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    PMing me is a simple solution :sexface:
    Rep.
    And kudos on the rage avatar.
    This is why I love TSR.

ReputationRep:
    don't you have any major issues?

ReputationRep:
    i run private classes on how to kiss
    10 min session free of charge
    next 10 mins is £10.50. :P
    i have also started group sessions, every1 has to female though! you get to kiss each other

ReputationRep:
    *Dramatic gasp* You haven't kissed?! OH MY GOSH! THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH!

Anyway, regardless of this appending apocalypse; it doesn't matter when you kiss, it's your kiss and no one elses, you should kiss for yourself and not for others.

P.S. I'm 17 and haven't either xd. But I don't really want to.

ReputationRep:
    Just do it if you want to. I'm in the same situation as you except I'm 16 not 17. I go to an all girls school and really don't know many guys my age (and the ones I do I wouldn't kiss lol). All my friends are getting with guys and I don't know where they are finding them! I told one of them I didn't have much experience with guys and she was like 'really?! :lolwut:' lol. Only my best friends know what's happening. If I was you, I'd just do it because I feel like a 12 year old wanting my first kiss to be 'special' lol when people are having sex on a regular basis in my year haha :laugh:. I'd say just do it even if it's 'spin the bottle' (but why would 17 year olds play that haha?). If you want it to be specail though, wait a while

ReputationRep:
    i think everyone knows people who still haven't kissed anyone

no biggie

i've never done a backflip while eating a sandwich, i don't feel any pressure to do it

ReputationRep:
    believe me, no kiss at 17 is better at having your first one drunkenly at 15 with your close homosexual male friend.
    :s

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry that you haven't been kissed but I also wouldn't worry at all if you do kiss someone slightly random that you don't know that well, it happens and you shouldn't feel guilty about it

ReputationRep:
    So what?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and never kissed, I'm not fussed either, like you I want my first time to be special. Everyone is different.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.