Turn on thread page Beta

17 and never been kissed watch

ReputationRep:
    OH PLEASE! I didn't kiss a guy til I was 18, and didn't really understand what all the fuss was about because it was a meaningless drunken thing. By contrast I'm now 20, have only kissed six guys and the last one was 'complaining' (in jest, cos really he blatently was enjoying himself) that I was making it very hard for him to be 'good' and behave.

My point there, in sharing a bit too much info, is that it really doesn't matter how old you are or anything like that. And it's really NOT a big deal. It's just much better when you're kissing someone you like and they've got some skills!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a powerful **** and have never been kissed. OMG i'm going to be single forever :emo:

ReputationRep:
    IMO if you wanted to kiss a boy then just find one, I dunno meet someone online, from your friends introducing you. or you can go to a party- get drunk and do it. It's up to you.

(Original post by TK2 King Pin)
    i think everyone knows people who still haven't kissed anyone

no biggie

i've never done a backflip while eating a sandwich, i don't feel any pressure to do it
    lmao

I''m at uni now and still haven't , tbh i should really start to make an effort.

I have however done a backflip while eating a sandwich. It was a BLT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lmao

I''m at uni now and still haven't http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/K.gif, tbh i should really start to make an effort.

I have however done a backflip while eating a sandwich. It was a BLT.
    Best sandwiches EVER. Period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessie t)
    If it makes you feel any better OP, I'm 19 and haven't either.

I too went to an all girls for the past 7 years, so I know how it is...

And now I'm at Uni, I was expecting some talent, but no, big disappointment lol, but hey that's life right?

Don't do it because all your friends have, it has to special and not because of peer pressure, don't worry, it'll happen when it happens
    That sucks!! i'm hoping my luck will change with the females when i hopefully end up at UCL next year!!...And yea i go to an all boys school - the lack of presence of girls gets to one!!

ReputationRep:
    A kiss really isn't a big deal, good lord. Sorry, my mind's probably just been warped by the sex-fuelled environment I'm in. :sexface:

i'm 16 and never been kissed...

16 and 17 never been kissed, thats no big deal.
    I am 21, in my 2nd year of uni and have never kissed a girl, gone on a date or even held a female's hand. I know its pathetic, considering that I am involuntarily in this position and that I am not mentally/socially retarded or awful looking.
    However at this point in time I want to have my first times with someone special. Not necessarily with the girl but I don't want to "get it over with" some girl. I want it to be with someone nice since if I've waited this long, I can wait a bit longer until I find someone good.

ReputationRep:
    I had my my first kiss with my first and present gf 4 years ago. I sometimes do wonder what it would be like to kiss another girl. I dont regret not kissing another girl but I wouldn't suggest not kissing someone who u find attractive in appearance but not so in personality just to see what its like and gain experience. I remember my first kiss and its so unreal, especially cos I love my girlfriend, but there was a few lols cos she wore braces and and I had retainers so there was a few teeth collisions due to lack of experience but its all part of lifee. So dont worry about it just dont do something you will regret, but if the opportunity is there and your up for it, dont hesitate, experience is part of the journey through life :yes:

ReputationRep:
    It's really easy for a girl. Just find a nice guy you know, go clubbing, have a good time, a few drinks etc and have a kiss at the end. It's not as big a deal as it sometimes seems, but I personally really like kissing girls and don't just see it as a means to an end.

16 and 17 never been kissed, thats no big deal.
    I am 21, in my 2nd year of uni and have never kissed a girl, gone on a date or even held a female's hand. I know its pathetic, considering that I am involuntarily in this position and that I am not mentally/socially retarded or awful looking.
    However at this point in time I want to have my first times with someone special. Not necessarily with the girl but I don't want to "get it over with" some girl. I want it to be with someone nice since if I've waited this long, I can wait a bit longer until I find someone good.
    :ditto: I'm in almost an identical position, I'm also just waiting until I meet someone I really like, no rush (yet).

ReputationRep:
    That's nothing. I'm male and 20 and haven't kissed anyone yet. I don't really feel bad. If I haven't met the right one then that's just the way it is. d:

ReputationRep:
    Susan Boyle 48 and never been kissed:

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/ap...-612711520.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Don't be worried, there's nothing wrong with having not had a kiss at 17. I would say wait, but don't get hung up on waiting. Just go with the flow.

ReputationRep:
    As the title says, i'm a 17 yr old girl who's never even kissed a guy. I go to an all girls school so I don't really meet guys, but all my friends get with guys all the time. I was I initially planning on having my 1st kiss with someone special but now I'm kinda desperate lol. I'm going to a party next w/e and i'm not sure whether I should get with some random guy just to get it over with, even though I'm not really that type of girl... Also if they're playing games like spin the bottle, I really wouldn't want my first kiss to be like that, but my friends seem to all assume I've already had it and since most of them have already lost their virginities I'd look a bit pathetic If I told them lol. So basically I don't know what to do, and sorry if this makes no sense :/
    What a shocker , not really T.T hell i am 19 here <_< same as you never been kissed infact no relation with any girl at all, blame my shyness :o: , lol i don't know why i said that o.0

ReputationRep:
    there' s nothing wrong with that, you are just being affected by the environment that you are in, there is no rush in it.

I'd say if you've waited so long you should keep waiting until the right guy comes along because you could regret it. Just remember you have plenty of time to do it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.