Hi all, I'm new to this forum so please point out if there is anything wrong with my post - if there is I apologise in advance
Next week I have been told I have my AS Physics ISA for the OCR UNIT 1 (Mechanics [G481]) course and I do not have a clue what it involves!!!
You see my teacher is pretty awful, so could someone explain a few things for me:
● What the ISA actual consists of in terms of practical and written work
● The percentage that the ISA is worth
● Whether we get to redo the ISA if we fail it
● Where past examples of the ISA topic can be found so I can revise for it
● Finally any tips on how I can gain the highest mark possible
If you could answer the above it would be really helpful. If anyone has already done this years ISA could they explain what they had to do so at least I can revise the topics.
Oh last thing - I've heard from some people that you have to calculate uncertainty... I don't have a clue how to do this so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be really helpful!
Thanks very much
x Turn on thread page Beta
OCR AS Physics A ISA! watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-01-2010 23:38