Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi all, I'm new to this forum so please point out if there is anything wrong with my post - if there is I apologise in advance

Next week I have been told I have my AS Physics ISA for the OCR UNIT 1 (Mechanics [G481]) course and I do not have a clue what it involves!!! :eek:

You see my teacher is pretty awful, so could someone explain a few things for me:

● What the ISA actual consists of in terms of practical and written work
    ● The percentage that the ISA is worth
    ● Whether we get to redo the ISA if we fail it
    ● Where past examples of the ISA topic can be found so I can revise for it
    ● Finally any tips on how I can gain the highest mark possible

If you could answer the above it would be really helpful. If anyone has already done this years ISA could they explain what they had to do so at least I can revise the topics.

Oh last thing - I've heard from some people that you have to calculate uncertainty... I don't have a clue how to do this so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be really helpful!

Thanks very much
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.