Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

right, here's my body, now dress me! :) watch

ReputationRep:
    i think ur gawjus, any male or female for dat quwstion shoudl be luky

ReputationRep:
    the second picture is definitely wore flattering.
    wear stuff that shows your waist, 'cause the cardigan in the first picture seems to just hide it. also, maybe something a bit longer/not so tight on the legs if it's a dress?

ReputationRep:
    You would get it.

ReputationRep:
    You are very attractive!
    Any clothes would look good on you dear.

ReputationRep:
    Can I be nosey and ask where that top in the 2nd picture is from?

ReputationRep:
    you have an XBOX!!!!!!!!11!!!!?!?!!1! <3

(Original post by *MC_Chippy*)
    Id say your pretty sexy. :yes:

curvy girls you cant beat 'em. Especially curvy MJ fans. :yes:
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    I found this on the internet

"Avoid any tops that are too baggy and also chunky knits, as these just add inches around your waist. Instead opt for fine knit jumpers and layering. Although you may think baggy tops hide a multitude of sins, in effect you will make your chest and tummy appear wider. Stay away from ruffles or fussy detail around your neck line and definitely stay away from stripes, horizontal or vertical.

The best tops for your shape are those that are not Lycra tight, but are reasonably fitted to skim your silhouette. Wrap around tops that you can gently pull in at the waist are a great investment, as are V-necks as they lengthen your neck and minimise your chest and shoulders. You could also try a shirt with a collar, but don’t do it all the way up to your neck, as you want to create that V shape again across your chest.

The best jackets for you are those that are single breasted that do up below your bust line. Shun any jackets that are double breasted as this will make your chest appear wider. You probably have great shoulders, so you do not need to have shoulder pads or puff sleeves on your jackets or tops.
    Trousers and Skirts

Although quite difficult to find, flat fronted trousers that zip up at the side are your best friend, as they will minimise your tummy area. Try to find wide legged or straight legged trousers, as tight trousers will just make your top half look bigger in comparison.

Keep away from pleats in skirts and trousers as they will not lay flat unless you have a washboard stomach. With jeans pick ones with wider waist bands that do not cut in and have pockets at the back, as these will make your flatter bottom appear a bit rounder. In trousers and jeans avoid tapered styles that go in at the ankle as these will make your top half appear wider.

If you are an apple shape then you probably have great legs so you should of course show them off! Flared or A-line skirts will look fantastic on you, as they will balance out your torso, and feel free to experiment with colour and pattern to draw attention to those killer legs. Avoid a skirt that is tight around your waist and then just goes straight down from there, making you look as though you have no shape.

Dresses that are good for your shape are Empire line and those with A-line skirts. Empire lines can be great as they are not tight on a thick waist. Pick dresses that have a V-neckline to show off your cleavage and then have a skirt that flares out. Avoid dresses that are tight around our middle or have a belt that will cut you in half."
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy12311)
    Can I be nosey and ask where that top in the 2nd picture is from?
    'tis from ARK.

ReputationRep:
    Hm well you have a plain face but a curvy body. I can image blouses would look good on you a more sophisticated look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    Source?
    http://www.whatsuitsyou.co.uk/Apple_Shape.php :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :o:

ReputationRep:
    If only it was a PS3 controller

Your very pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyC)
    If only it was a PS3 controller

Your very pretty.
    lol that's at the other side of the room

and thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.