Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

To date or not to date? watch

Please keep anon.
    Okay here it goes: This guy kissed me tonight. We're good friends, talk everyday and I really like him. But when he kissed me, I didn't really like it much :o:. Maybe because I don't like him that way? Maybe because I'm scared (I haven't really done this with a lot of guys). I don't know. And now I think he will ask me out. What should i do?
    Also if you're in a relationship: did you immediately know (after first kiss or whatever) that you liked the other person in that way?
    I'm just woried that there's something wrong with me for not liking it or something

well whn i kissed a laddie pal fur the first time i couldnt stop thinkin about it he wasnt the best kisser but it was in my head you just got to think wht you like about this guy and why did u kiss him in the first place there has to be somthing between the two of u to have kissed him

Maybe you should just give it a go? If he asks you out, just accept and see what it's like. Try kissing him again to see if your feelings become more sure, then go on from there?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.