Turn on thread page Beta

Should i just do anal? watch

Ive been talking with my mates and quite a few of them do anal wih their girlfriends pretty much everytime they have sex...
    I really want to do it but my girlfriend is always unsure and so we've never done it....
    one of my mates said i should just start it and see if she says to stop? apparently when they get used to it its meant to be good, is for us anyway though
    just feel that doing somethin different in the room will make our sex life awesome!?!?

ReputationRep:
    No. No. Nonononononono.

1)Your mates are at best exaggerating and at worst lying their face off.

2)NEVER initiate something like anal without discussing it with your other half first. EVER.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No. No. Nonononononono.

1) Your mates are at best exaggerating and at worst lying their face off.

2) NEVER initiate something like anal without discussing it with your other half first. EVER.
    Yeah, this.

Oh, and although your mates are telling you how wonderful it is, when I lost my 'penis in someone's anus' virginity, it was with a woman. She was on top and she didn't tell me it was her anus rather than her vagina I was inside. It was only when she mentioned it the next morning that I knew: I honestly could not tell the difference.

ReputationRep:
    She'll probably try to rip your face off if you pull a stunt like that. She would probably appreciate the warning :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Have you never heard that you need lube and stuff for things like that? You could hurt her ffs! Get her CONSENT before you have sex - it's a no brainer. Go read up on it so that you know what you're doing, because you really don't: www.scarleteen.com
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Really need to ASK her. As with everything you do in bed, you both must be happy with it and trust each other. Suggest it to her, maybe buy her some small anal toys and see what happens. DO NOT GO BARGING IN THERE.

When you do it use a condom and plenty of lube. Don't just thrust in, take it slow and maybe get her to hold you and guide you, then she can stop or slow you if it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely agree with everyone above - if you just shove it in there, she will probably just scream in pain and kick you in the balls. These things need lube, preparation and a conversation beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you're not my boyfriend. I'm rather horrified by this thread.

ReputationRep:
    i agree with the above its common sence talk somthing serious through with your gr father than listening to hear say...and as for your mates why are you discussing somthing like that way them i would have a red face if i was ur gf thats pesonal and not somthing that the hole word would want to hear

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just do it...

NO, that could result in a pooey, painful problem for your relationship. I'm pretty sure you can't just initiate anal without prior warning anyway, you're gonna need to be fairly lubed up.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you really should discuss it before hand. I discussed it an asked politely when I got round to it.

Don't just go for it cause she might be wtf?? gtf off me!

not good. A little thing we like to call "consent".

Yes Do It. So It Right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Um no, my ex did that and I could walk for two weeks and had rather a lot of bleeding and constipation.

And then I got him done for assault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive been talking with my mates and quite a few of them do anal wih their girlfriends pretty much everytime they have sex...
    I really want to do it but my girlfriend is always unsure and so we've never done it....
    one of my mates said i should just start it and see if she says to stop? apparently when they get used to it its meant to be good, is for us anyway though
    just feel that doing somethin different in the room will make our sex life awesome!?!?

Haha, would you be happy if you were her? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lube up a finger and see if she enjoys that. Just a finger has been known to induce immediate orgasms when applied in bed by me in the past, especially while having sex at the same time. When one finger is cool work up to two fingers until she's cool with that and then go for the big A if she wants to.

The best way i recon, wait till shes sleeping. and just slowly whack it in!

or just go up to here and say

"does this smell like chlorophorm to u ?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boodeny)
    The best way i recon, wait till shes sleeping. and just slowly whack it in!
    That is rape.

lol it was a joke luv :L hence my next like haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indiesaurusrex)
    Definitely agree with everyone above - if you just shove it in there, she will probably just scream in pain and kick you in the balls. These things need lube, preparation and a conversation beforehand.
    :ahee: kicked in the ball sack, you made my day

P.s. Just do a donkey punch on her

ReputationRep:
    Start with fingers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.