Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's my boyfriend's birthday in a week and I have absolutely no idea what to get him. I'm really bad at buying gifts, especially when it comes to guys so any advice would be appreciated! Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Oi

ReputationRep:
    Budget ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jigsawismyhero)
    Budget ?
    My budget?

Well, I don't think I'd buy something that costs more than 50 euros. It could be a simple gift.. Just want to see what guys would like.

what does he like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmiiRainbow)
    what does he like?
    Hmm.. clothes, although he's got loads. Perfume, although he's got loads. I know he's obsessed with Superman but he's got a lot of Superman stuff

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a watch ? perfume would be ok even if he got loads

(Original post by OceanSoul)
    Hmm.. clothes, although he's got loads. Perfume, although he's got loads. I know he's obsessed with Superman but he's got a lot of Superman stuff
    what about getting something rly unique,
    like superhero boxers from topshop?

ReputationRep:
    If he likes superman, you could buy him a superman outfit and a superwoman outfit for yourself...and you could role play in whatever it is that you want to do :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I might be going downtown with him next week and I'll see if he likes anything. Thanks anyway
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Tickets for something? Comedy/music/whatever else he likes? Poke about online (it's easiest to choose your venue, and then see what they have on, or Google your favourite performers to see what they're up to)

I can get a pair of comedy tickets for £30-£40 including booking fees and getting there.

I buy box sets for Tom, I've bought a pool cue, a new bike... I tend to have a higher budget

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.