Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I got an e-mail from the University of Glasgow inviting me to an interview in March for Adult Nursing. Anyone any know what I should expect? Anyone else apply there? ... Freaking out a tad :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I had an interview at Glasgow University last week for adult nursing. I was really nervous beforehand but it turns out I had nothing to worry about! I had one interviewer and a 4th year student interview me. You also have the chance to talk to other 4th year students and they are really helpful so if you have any questions or are unsure about anything i would advise you to talk to them first.
    Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much! What kind of questions were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    No Problem! The questions were basically why do you want to do nursing? What do like about this course? Have you got any experience? theres nothing stressful about the interview, just be yourself and be truthful

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for the help!!

ReputationRep:
    hi just wondering if you got in to Glasgow? I have a date for interview any tips? Im from n ireland too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 3, 2011

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.