Turn on thread page Beta

What the hell is wrong with me? getting worried now, please read, its not an essay. watch

This is really beginning to worry me. For the past few months, pretty much every time I've gone out to a party or to a club or whatever, I've felt sick, and I few times I've actually thrown up. I can't watch anyone eat or drink anything or eat or drink much myself, and when I'm talking to someone it gets worse. It's not alcohol related, and I'm pretty sure its' nothing to do with nerves, I've got nothing to be nervous about, and I've been going out a lot since I was about 15 and never had any problems like this. But havning said that, after I leave and get back home I'm totally fine, so I don't see what else it could be :confused: .

I'm going to uni next year, so this REALLY needs to stop asap. I'm sick of going home at 10pm when I should be staying out having a good time. If you have ANY idea what this could be or how I can stop it then PLEASE reply!!!

ReputationRep:
    Go to your doctor and ask there, they'll be more qualified that TSR users. You'll get a better idea what, if anything, it wrong with you

ReputationRep:
    Sorry not to be more help, but you really need to go to a doctor. Feeling sick could be anything, so you need to talk to someone who can do more tests and find out if anything's wrong.
    Good luck!

Yeah you're both probably right, I was just hoping that other people might have had the same problem and had worked out some magical solution lol. Thanks for replying

ReputationRep:
    maybe its some sort of claustrophobia? or like, pressure to have fun? its happened to me on a few occassions, ive been going out since i was 15 with no problems, but maybe like, 3 times since ive came to uni, ive gotten really claustrophobic and i have to leave the club and come home because im almost. frightened?? i dont know, its a hard feeling to explain. but then i get home and feel silly, and it doesnt happen again for weeks and weeks, and i have lots of fun normal nights!

my advice would be to stand outside and get some fresh air until it passes, maybe try and find a quiet corner and have some alone time. its hard in a club atmosphere i know, but if you can find somewhere and calm down, and talk to yourself rationally...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.