Turn on thread page Beta

Is it common to like this kind of stuff watch

Ah Im female and although this is hilarious I actually quite liked watching it:o: Ive often wondered how common it is to like this kind of stuff it seems that 'normal' people don't or else they just keep it secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd4TOhcPfRo

Btw don't tell me the videos not allowed it was filmed on a public street!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have that kinky pain fetish for sex? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Probably not that common, but I laugh at public facials if it's any consolation :dontknow:

(Original post by Playboy King)
    Do you have that kinky pain fetish for sex? :teehee:
    Not sure what I have but seeing any flogging on the back just does it for me!

ReputationRep:
    thats an abomination. a guy enjoying being whipped is not something i would like to see on a street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    thats an abomination. a guy enjoying being whipped is not something i would like to see on a street.
    Get over it. It's fun and different.

ReputationRep:
    what if it was a woman:p:

ReputationRep:
    might be hot if the guys were hot...but in this case...ewwwwwwwww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    The whipper was hot? Maybe not the whipped though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    what if it was a woman:p:
    its vaguely less disgusting. its something about the man submitting that abhors me i think.
    dont get me wrong, i dont think either should be on public property.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HadrianH)
    Get over it. It's fun and different.
    of course, silly me i should have realised, its so creative and individual! it definitely should be allowed to take place on streets, especially since the vast majority of the public wont vomit in their mouths.

ReputationRep:
    It looks too painful to be sexy!

ReputationRep:
    Wow they are pros!!! And yep, it is H. O. T.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    LOL. True!

ReputationRep:
    of course, silly me i should have realised, its so creative and individual! it definitely should be allowed to take place on streets, especially since the vast majority of the public wont vomit in their mouths.

Just because you 'vomit in your mouth' doesn't mean others will: it may be because of your conservative, intolerant upbringing that you struggle to fight with everyday. Others, especially people you see on the street who you've never been acquianted with, don't see things how you do.

Anyway, if you don't like it, then move on, laugh it off. You're not forced to watch or join in if you don't want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HadrianH)
    Just because you 'vomit in your mouth' doesn't mean others will: it may be because of your conservative, intolerant upbringing that you struggle to fight with everyday. Others, especially people you see on the street who you've never been acquianted with, don't see things how you do.

Anyway, if you don't like it, then move on, laugh it off. You're not forced to watch or join in if you don't want to.
    quite, well observed. its not because its grim ****, its because im struggling with childhood issues!
    you really are a character.

ReputationRep:
    Uhhhhh NOT hot at all.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people do - you have the internet at your disposal. Go have a look.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people do - you have the internet at your disposal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.