Turn on thread page Beta

Am i seeing right? What is this about? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for my student finance stuff for this year..

I've gone to enter my university details and this is what it says
    which seems to confuse me, even though i enter my course code after?
    Is it just a default thing, because it seems to be the same for other uni's and i can't seem to edit it!

Here's what comes up / I can picture capt and put it up if this doesnt look good

Thanks

"Give the name and address of the university or college you hope to go to. If the course is at a university that is made up of a number of colleges, give us the name of the college first, followed by the name of the university (for example, Hatfield College, University of Durham). WEST OF ENGLAND, UNI OF (MAIN)
    Address FRENCHAY CAMPUS
    COLDHARBOUR LANE
    FRENCHAY
    Town BRISTOL
    County
    Postcode BS16 1QY
    If the course is a franchised course run at a different establishment from the university or college providing the course, give the full address of that university or college.
    Help
    Address BATH RD
    BRIDGWATER
    SOMERSET
    Town
    County
    Postcode "

ReputationRep:
    You need a screenshot really, it's difficult to tell what you're asking.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    sounds like your course details are not on the SLC's database yet

tell me the name of your uni, the course name and the course ucas code and i will check it out when i get into work on monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASCIIcipher)
    sounds like your course details are not on the SLC's database yet

tell me the name of your uni, the course name and the course ucas code and i will check it out when i get into work on monday
    Hey, I carried on the rest of the application, it looks like it dissappeared afterwards. It looks just about right now.

Another confusing thing now is, If i start a 3 year course on 01/09/2010
    "When do you expect to finish your course?"
    Should i put 09/2012, as that would be my final year or is it something else?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saj121)
    Hey, I carried on the rest of the application, it looks like it dissappeared afterwards. It looks just about right now.

Another confusing thing now is, If i start a 3 year course on 01/09/2010
    "When do you expect to finish your course?"
    Should i put 09/2012, as that would be my final year or is it something else?

Thanks
    At a guess your finish date would be around June 2013 so just put 06/2013

As long as it is after 04/2013 and before 09/2013 the system will know when you are due to go into repayment (i.e. April 2014) and it will also not assume that you are on a 4 year course or anything daft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASCIIcipher)
    At a guess your finish date would be around June 2013 so just put 06/2013

As long as it is after 04/2013 and before 09/2013 the system will know when you are due to go into repayment (i.e. April 2014) and it will also not assume that you are on a 4 year course or anything daft.
    Thanks all done, Gotta help my parents do their part online now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saj121)
    Thanks all done, Gotta help my parents do their part online now
    Cool.

Hope it all goes well :thumbsup:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.