Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

WHY do UCl have 4th ranking in the world what about st andrews?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    I'm applying in September but I will apply to those uni's because they're the best!
    Sorry if my post was misleading- you must've thought I'd apply already:p: and I want to study Finance and Accountant at LSE. What about you?

I'm also doing A2 Maths, Chemistry and Business & Economics for A-levels.
    Haha, yeah, I really did thought you applied this year =)

I'm applied for a joint Maths degree, e.g Maths with Stats, or Maths with Finance, or Maths with Economics. I personally want to go to London to study so I don't mind which uni out of the 4, since they're all 'top' XD

Hope you do well in your A2s =D

And probs see you in london next year lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnwn)
    ohhh our course doesnt have any lectures with anyone else and there's only 40 people ish its too small a group
    Aah cool, what do you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnwn)
    ur rich?
    I don't have a job and am a student. No one who's a student is rich, it's a general rule :-P It's not like I own the house I live it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh and btw, does anyone actually know WHEN and HOW do we get to use Somerset house? I'm doing Law btw, so we practically own it

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.