The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm with him because I love him for who he is...to me he's perfect and even though I sometimes wish he was more decisive or 'dominant' I'd probaby hate it if he was because he just wouldn't be him!

He says he loves me, and shows that he does. Everyone else tells me that he thinks the world of me, but is this because I'm me or is it because I'm willing to be with him?
I'm a nice guy and my room has seen loads of action - Mainly dusting. I don't put that down to the fact that I'm too nice - It's that I'm not the best looking guy around. I'm sure there will be someone out there eventually. For now though, I'm happy having lots of close female friends.
MarmiteOnToast
I'm with him because I love him for who he is...to me he's perfect and even though I sometimes wish he was more decisive or 'dominant' I'd probaby hate it if he was because he just wouldn't be him!

He says he loves me, and shows that he does. Everyone else tells me that he thinks the world of me, but is this because I'm me or is it because I'm willing to be with him?

Could be either, but let's be honest, it doesn't appear to matter to you.
Ask him if he could make some decisions occasionally?
Yeah I guess you're right, and I'm stupid for doubting a 2 year relationship over some generalising article, but so many of the traits rang true, it just touched a nerve.
Rick-Raith
ok, thx for clearing that up, unfortunately i suppose i am very like that i certain aspects, like whoever i am even hanging around i tend to let them make the decisions, but more based on the fact that i am cool with most decisions... and though i still feel random gifts are a lovely romantic gesture i feel it can get a bit much... (Recently was wearing this one girl's bracelet and actually took it back to my house for a while by mistake, though it just meant I HAD to see her again :P and that i could give her a gift :P ) lol...

But would this count as being "too nice"... loads of people love being massaged, tickled (like a light stroke) etc, and if I continually do this to please them does is count as too nice?? And if you take into consideration that i am a tactile person and love touching people, therefor enjoy massaging/tickling them, still makes me a "nice guy"??

(PS, apart from the true facts, this is more hypothetical questions as my niceness appears to work wonders on most girls that i get to get close enough to- which is still very rare but yea)

Nice guy alert.

trm90
All the woman really needed to say is:

- Women don't like men who aren't confident

Everything she said in that article is directly related to confidence! Jeez.

True sayyy.
fox_the_fix
People need to learn the different types;
- nice guys
- good guys
- bad guys

Most of the idiot women/men going 'that is like soooo not true bcus my boyfriend is the nicest guy eva' don't realise that they're talking about a GOOD guy not a NICE guy. If your bf/gf started acting clingy/desperate/controlling/approval seeking you would dump them in an instance = Nice guy.

Agreed. Thing is, nice guys have never had a girlfriend 98% of the time. When they do, they worship them like their PC's. Epic niceness also comes with shyness.

Maybe thats why us 'nerds' will never get laid.
Chrosson
Could be either, but let's be honest, it doesn't appear to matter to you.
Ask him if he could make some decisions occasionally?

Haha oh I've tried, he just laughs it off and says 'you know what I'm like'...so I force him to choose and he just lists possibilities. I thin he genuinely thinks that he is being a proper gentleman by letting me decide...he won't even decide which coffee shop to go to, what coffee to have etc etc.
Anonymous
I'm an Alpha male

And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no mattr how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ******* touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm ******* her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm ******* her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic ****. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to **** 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 18 girl who works at ASDA, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo ********? You're triggering her "Don't ****" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to **** her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.

And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.

I'd say you should kill yourself, but you being around makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.

But you still have time to write about it on TSR? I'm suprised. Why don't you go **** yourself you ****?
BrightGirl
Nice guy alert.

Haha, i actually knew that. i am, but take me as being contradictory in almost everything... i am a nice guy, but i have a separate way of doing things etc...
I have enough confidence, but i actually hate being complimented, except by myslef lol. and though i compliment some women, i actually don't that often which i find weird for myself... i take it more along the lines of trying to suck up to women.

But just remember, there are very few people out there that actually are like me, and even less are able to understand me
Reply 109
reems23
Nice guys are spineless and boring.

like ur mum :colonhash:
Anonymous
I'm an Alpha male

I'd say you should kill yourself, but you being around makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.

Were you w***ing when you wrote that?

Honestly I think I could literally hear you pumping and gasping as I read the words.
I agree with you that emotions can't be reduced to actions, but I believe that they can certainly be expressed through actions. I can't read his mind (or anyone's for that matter). There's never going to be any way that anyone can confirm that he loves me, so I'll have to take his words and actions as confirmation. I don't feel that our relationship is threatened in the slightest, I'm just feeling slightly insecure as to why such a 'nice guy' would want to be with someone like me. I think you should gather more background information before declaring that the relationship is weak 'on my end', but thank you for your input :smile:
Rick-Raith
Haha, i actually knew that. i am, but take me as being contradictory in almost everything... i am a nice guy, but i have a separate way of doing things etc...
I have enough confidence, but i actually hate being complimented, except by myslef lol. and though i compliment some women, i actually don't that often which i find weird for myself... i take it more along the lines of trying to suck up to women.

But just remember, there are very few people out there that actually are like me, and even less are able to understand me

:afraid:

No wait, worse than a nice guy.
It's not true. And thanks to Anonymous for copying and pasting that for the nine millionth time. The reason good guys don't get into relationships is because they don't ask. Or when they do and get a rejection they don't ask again. They're perfectly capable of a successful relationship, they just have knight in shining armour syndrome, like most women. As for clingy guys or girls, they're just a nuisance. They're not necessarily bad or good. Bad guys, a lot is said about them. In my experience their confidence gets them a lot of girls, but they go through them in a rush. Anyway, very cliched is this thread. Most of the myth you hear about good guys, bad guys, nice guys, whatever, are exactly that - myth.
Reply 114
Anonymous
I'm an Alpha male

And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no mattr how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ******* touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm ******* her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm ******* her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic ****. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to **** 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 18 girl who works at ASDA, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo ********? You're triggering her "Don't ****" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to **** her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.

And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.

Cool story Troll.
BeanofJelly

Honestly I think I could literally hear you pumping and gasping as I read the words.

It's a copy paste job.
I do agree with a lot of that. To be honest, most of my teenage life was learning that lesson the hard way, so I can relate to the more critical parts of the article. It explains the motives behind nice guy-ness quite well.

It's all very easy to say "well it's a generalisation that doesn't apply in the real world", but overall I'd say it explained things as well as is possible.

As for Alpha males, IMO they're the opposite extreme, but just as deranged (as the troll has nicely demonstrated). Especially those pick up artist types who think life is some dungeons and dragons game if you learn the rules right, speaking in acronyms & code. It's all a bit geeky whilst trying to make out they're the coolest guys on the block.
Anonymous
But you still have time to write about it on TSR? I'm suprised. Why don't you go **** yourself you ****?

Usually I **** girls, so...
BeanofJelly

U mad nice guy?
Anonymous
U mad nice guy?

I'm female sweetheart

Latest

Trending

Trending