Turn on thread page Beta

Height herbs Pills , Discovered , I Need Someone who is doing science ? watch

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Increase-Your-...QQcmdZViewItem

this is the official page and i want to grow about 2 inchs or so and ive found great feedback from this product and it tells you how it works

please can everyone find out your reviews on it or check it out and tell me what you think honestly looks something that will work

thanks again

ReputationRep:
    this is the ******** troll i've ever seen..

ReputationRep:
    2 inches? mate i grew 2 foot with this ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForGreatJustice)
    2 inches? mate i grew 2 foot with this ****

lol kum on guys , dont mock me please , i wanna go and purchase it but im not sure can someone be honest with me

thanks all

p.s dude ur funny 2 foot lol

ReputationRep:
    I think this will work really well.

How tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeL230)
    I think this will work really well.

How tall are you?

i am 5'7 and the tallest in my family but still short to the average height , so 2 inchs will be the average and is desired height

mike how do you take the product tho? why would you persume it will work?

jus a few points , for me its good to have someone elses prospective on the topic

thanks for giving ur oppinion
    please comment

thanks

and anyone else please state a opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious123)
    i am 5'7 and the tallest in my family but still short to the average height , so 2 inchs will be the average and is desired height

mike how do you take the product tho? why would you persume it will work?

jus a few points , for me its good to have someone elses prospective on the topic

thanks for giving ur oppinion
    please comment

thanks

and anyone else please state a opinion
    ehh, 5'7" isnt that small.

How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry kiddo, the only way you'll grow any taller is if you get your legs broken then reset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeL230)
    ehh, 5'7" isnt that small.

How old are you?
    i jus turned 18 in october

but i wanna grow to the average height

and yeh i heard about surgery but i dont wanna go down that route at all ,

the product i stated is pretty good and all the feedback is like excellent except a few neutrals ,

i feel i wont grow anymore even until 21 and i feel i can do something now while im ive got my plates active

thanks again mike for commenting ,

get back to me again

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Increase-Your-...QQcmdZViewItem

this is the official page and i want to grow about 2 inchs or so and ive found great feedback from this product and it tells you how it works

please can everyone find out your reviews on it or check it out and tell me what you think honestly looks something that will work

thanks again
    That, my friend, is utterly untrue.
    Herbs cannot make you grow, end of.
    Maybe look up the mechanisms of growth on Wiki and you'll begin to understand why chemicals in herbs cannot stimulate growth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    That, my friend, is utterly untrue.
    Herbs cannot make you grow, end of.
    Maybe look up the mechanisms of growth on Wiki and you'll begin to understand why chemicals in herbs cannot stimulate growth.

thank you for your opinion , i have been told that the product does consist of herbs which help stimulate Ur mind or some crap like that , but their is something else in the pill that makes it

if you go on his user name on the feedback their are like 1 k and above of people who purchased the product and got great results but im still wary on the science of this

and i really don't know what to think , there is even a money back guarantee!!! WTF! i might try this for the minimum time of affect which is 6 months and will see what happens but anyone else know anything on this ? hope to hear from you all best regards

ReputationRep:
    thank you for your opinion , i have been told that the product does consist of herbs which help stimulate Ur mind or some crap like that , but their is something else in the pill that makes it

if you go on his user name on the feedback their are like 1 k and above of people who purchased the product and got great results but im still wary on the science of this

and i really don't know what to think , there is even a money back guarantee!!! WTF! i might try this for the minimum time of affect which is 6 months and will see what happens but anyone else know anything on this ? hope to hear from you all best regards
    Well, I'm a bit wary of all the positive feedback, because I really don't think it's possible for a herbal remedy to increase growth. There would be quite a few people who have taken this towards the end of puberty who would have grown simply because they hadn't finished growing yet. Also, the biology is a bit dubious, and if the pills actually worked, they would have probably been patented by a big drugs company and it would be big news in the fashion world as mini models would be taking it to meet the height req's.

I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to try these out

ReputationRep:
    Mate unless you take growth hormone before your epiphyseal plates close, it ain't happening.

Also, don't do this. :p:

ReputationRep:
    you may still be growing at 18. no point yet.

wait a few years first.

ReputationRep:
    i am 5 foot 6 and no way am I touching that ****, you will need all new clothes and stuff if it does work wont you ? whats wrong with being short ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.