Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why are girls more selective than guys? watch

In terms of willingness to go with the opposite sex? Girls tend to look at a guy and think 'ew' more times than vica versa.

ReputationRep:
    Becuase guys dont have tits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarfaced)
    Becuase guys dont have tits
    Though some guys have man tits :sexface:

But it's just not the same....

Because most guys will go with anything with a pulse.

ReputationRep:
    We do?

How **** of us! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Evolutionary reasons, supposedly. :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't think thats quite right:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it intuitive why that is?? ...

ReputationRep:
    Because most guys would **** most girls, but not the other way around.

ReputationRep:
    tbh im picky..very picky

well not for blowjobs but i wont have sex with any girl at all...i have high standards as far as sex...as for blowjobs i can lower my standards

ReputationRep:
    Over the generations girls have got hotter whereas guys haven't.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ above is actually true

Two attractive parents are more likely to have a female child than a male, our biology knows that attractiveness gets females further than it does guys

Therefore more attractive females are born

As a bi girl I can say there are more girls I've thought 'wow' with than guys

Edit: typo

Second edit: I mean the one above the one above. I posted too slow.

ReputationRep:
    Are they? I don't know... I reckon I'm pretty selective.

PS @ O-Ren: Biology doesn't 'know' anything, and looking at boys and girls from the same parents one finds that more often than not they're each other's equals in terms of looks.

ReputationRep:
    Because girls are exactly like osmosis (+ kebabs)...

Female water moves from high water potential (inside their kebab holder) to a lower water potential (the air) and they only allow through selected molecules (e.g. donnor kebab but not chicken).

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    endless supply of sperm vs. limited supply of eggs/ limited time to have children/ masses of time and effort put in to bringing one up.

end.
    No. Guys can't get it up easily after a certain age without medical help. They evolved this so they wouldn't make babies when they were old men as lots of diseases are more likely when parents are old. I know autism is more likely in the child as men get older.

ReputationRep:
    Because most guys are desperate and incapable of overcoming primal instincts.

ReputationRep:
    .....because you touch yourself at night.

ReputationRep:
    tbh I really dont care how attractive one is, how the consecutive generations pan out in terms of attractiveness because we all know that when there's an earthquake, a tsunami or a landslide, humans are utterly a fail, be they attractive or not. And we're coming to the end. Fast.

ReputationRep:
    We are? :lolwut: I'd say boys are more selective, but meh, that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    Because you touch yourself at night

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.