Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    it seems all the rage right now, some people are saying it's the new twitter (although i don't think it's going to catch on that much)

www.formspring.me - it's basically a website where people can ask you any questions anonymously (or not) and you publish your answers!

Does anyone else have it? what do you think of it?
    mine is www.formspring.me/rosyxo

ReputationRep:
    I would just be too annoyed in trying to figure out who asked the questions I think!

ReputationRep:
    I think its a bit gay and narcissistic

This was very popular among the subs a while ago but the hype has just about died now. I still get the odd question sent in, but it's gone from getting around 5 a day to that. :nothing:
    I think you missed the hype, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    This was very popular among the subs a while ago but the hype has just about died now. I still get the odd question sent in, but it's gone from getting around 5 a day to that. :nothing:
    I think you missed the hype, tbh.
    Yeah, cos TSR subs are real trend setters for the world as a whole

(Original post by a_t)
    Yeah, cos TSR subs are real trend setters for the world as a whole
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Utterly ****ing pointless.

ReputationRep:
    I'd use it the odd time. Barely get any questions anymore on it.

Ask me anything http://formspring.me/Boxman108

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I think its a bit gay and narcissistic
    Spot on tbh

ReputationRep:
    i got one! (link in my profile).

its cool! you can annoy people anonymously!!

ReputationRep:
    I've not signed up even though loads of people post on twitter about it because if someone really wants to ask me something they can ask me it themselves, I cba trying to figure out who wrote what question.

ReputationRep:
    It is aright. That flag counter is better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    it seems all the rage right now, some people are saying it's the new twitter (although i don't think it's going to catch on that much)

www.formspring.me - it's basically a website where people can ask you any questions anonymously (or not) and you publish your answers!

Does anyone else have it? what do you think of it?
    mine is www.formspring.me/rosyxo
    http://www.formspring.me/lucyanna94

ReputationRep:
    If people posted interesting or amusing questions and responses instead of all the inane BS that the average user of formspring opts for, it'd be fine.

This is not the case. **** formspring and **** the lame attention whores that infest it.

ReputationRep:
    Its a site allowing pussies to insult people they wouldnt even argue with in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Bit annoying. No-one cares about peoples' answers apart from the person writing it.

ReputationRep:
    i like it

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.