Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    it seems all the rage right now, some people are saying it's the new twitter (although i don't think it's going to catch on that much)

www.formspring.me - it's basically a website where people can ask you any questions anonymously (or not) and you publish your answers!

Does anyone else have it? what do you think of it?
    mine is www.formspring.me/rosyxo

ReputationRep:
    I would just be too annoyed in trying to figure out who asked the questions I think!

ReputationRep:
    I think its a bit gay and narcissistic

This was very popular among the subs a while ago but the hype has just about died now. I still get the odd question sent in, but it's gone from getting around 5 a day to that. :nothing:
    I think you missed the hype, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    This was very popular among the subs a while ago but the hype has just about died now. I still get the odd question sent in, but it's gone from getting around 5 a day to that. :nothing:
    I think you missed the hype, tbh.
    Yeah, cos TSR subs are real trend setters for the world as a whole

(Original post by a_t)
    Yeah, cos TSR subs are real trend setters for the world as a whole
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Utterly ****ing pointless.

ReputationRep:
    I'd use it the odd time. Barely get any questions anymore on it.

Ask me anything http://formspring.me/Boxman108

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I think its a bit gay and narcissistic
    Spot on tbh

ReputationRep:
    i got one! (link in my profile).

its cool! you can annoy people anonymously!!

ReputationRep:
    I've not signed up even though loads of people post on twitter about it because if someone really wants to ask me something they can ask me it themselves, I cba trying to figure out who wrote what question.

ReputationRep:
    It is aright. That flag counter is better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    it seems all the rage right now, some people are saying it's the new twitter (although i don't think it's going to catch on that much)

www.formspring.me - it's basically a website where people can ask you any questions anonymously (or not) and you publish your answers!

Does anyone else have it? what do you think of it?
    mine is www.formspring.me/rosyxo
    http://www.formspring.me/lucyanna94

ReputationRep:
    If people posted interesting or amusing questions and responses instead of all the inane BS that the average user of formspring opts for, it'd be fine.

This is not the case. **** formspring and **** the lame attention whores that infest it.

ReputationRep:
    Its a site allowing pussies to insult people they wouldnt even argue with in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Bit annoying. No-one cares about peoples' answers apart from the person writing it.

ReputationRep:
    i like it

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.