Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just got a stunning girls number (What do I do?) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Literally just gotten back from town. I'm one of these people who always complains I can never ''pull'' on a night out. But tonight I did!

I started to dance with this girl and we went to the bar. I was drunk and I went ''You have beautiful eyes'' (yes I know it's bad) but we ended up holding hands and dancing all night. Anyway I had to go so u told her and gave her my phone (she put her number in)

This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body. But what do I do now? I've gotten her number but should we just text? My mate suggested I ask her to meet me at the same club but I'm not sure.

Ok guys and gals, what do I do?

ReputationRep:
    you communicate with her by using the phone :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    Ignore it. She missed her opportunity with you.

ReputationRep:
    text her tomorrow (sunday) evening asking if she had a fun night and make a joke about something that happened tonight maybe, keep it non-stalkerish whatever you do! then suggest going for a drink in the week or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    you communicate with her by using the phone :wizard:
    Haha yeah but come on what do I write? What would be the best way to meet up with her again?

ReputationRep:
    Should have kissed her, call her tomorrow, not text, call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman5000)
    Haha yeah but come on what do I write? What would be the best way to meet up with her again?
    "hey bbe, wanna go ______?" :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    text her tomorrow (sunday) evening asking if she had a fun night and make a joke about something that happened tonight maybe, keep it non-stalkerish whatever you do! then suggest going for a drink in the week or something.
    Ok sounds good. What would be classed as ''Non-Stalkerish''?

ReputationRep:
    Nobody knows, even texting the number can be considered stalkerish to some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I know! But I never got the chance, I was waiting all night, I had my hands all over her perfect arse but we never kissed. I was about to go for it but I never!

ReputationRep:
    don't ask to meet up with her in the first text you send, wait to see how she responds. don't compliment her or give any of the 'it was really nice meeting you' ********, it's a little creepy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    are you serious?? no way! if a drunk hookup called me i'd **** my pants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    are you serious?? no way! if a drunk hookup called me i'd **** my pants
    Lol, I hooked up friday night and got a date off her. And I was the drunk one. And you know what.

I AGREE.

I don't remember enough to want to go out with this girl

OP, you should have arranged a date there and then. Now just text flirty, call, and set up a simple date, i.e. starbucks.

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively just accept you were a drunk hookup, personally I've never rated meeting someone where it's dark with alcohol involved and why would I want to know them anyway? They're probably boring and standard like the rest of the population. At least getting to know someone first (i.e. a friend of a friend) means you're more likely to meet someone compatable with you and therefore make a better judgement.

'I like going out with my mates and films and shopping' .... wow you're so interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she wants to come round to your house and play the Playstation with you. Tell her that you know some guys have an XBOX 360, and you know that the old console doesn't have the same specs and features but that you still prefer its now slightly dated graphics and find the game play more enjoyable in general. Say that it's either Pro Ev or Grand Theft Auto and don't give her the option of anything else or else she'll think you're a walkover and trust me, from experience from that point on she will never respect you. Don't tell her that the second controller's L1 button is a bit dodgy though or she might not come and it will make you sound bad saying that over the phone. When she does come around, make sure that you make a joke about it before she finds out for herself. Then come back on and tell us all what happened next how much you bet her by, how many people she killed or missions she passed etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gardocki)
    Ask her if she wants to come round to your house and play the Playstation with you. Tell her that you know some guys have an XBOX 360, and you know that the old console doesn't have the same specs and features but that you still prefer its now slightly dated graphics and find the game play more enjoyable in general. Say that it's either Pro Ev or Grand Theft Auto and don't give her the option of anything else or else she'll think you're a walkover and trust me, from experience from that point on she will never respect you. Don't tell her that the second controller's L1 button is a bit dodgy though or she might not come and it will make you sound bad saying that over the phone. When she does come around, make sure that you make a joke about it before she finds out for herself. Then come back on and tell us all what happened next how much you bet her by, how many people she killed or missions she passed etc.
    Yeah I think you should own her on Call of Duty, that'll show her you're the man!

I mean if you can kill 5 guys with semtex, you're obviously good in the bedroom a la me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Alternatively just accept you were a drunk hookup, personally I've never rated meeting someone where it's dark with alcohol involved and why would I want to know them anyway? They're probably boring and standard like the rest of the population. At least getting to know someone first (i.e. a friend of a friend) means you're more likely to meet someone compatable with you and therefore make a better judgement.

'I like going out with my mates and films and shopping' .... wow you're so interesting.
    That's the thing, I have a bad feeling she won't remember me. Or she will but she was so drunk she didn't realize what I looked like. Plus the darkness didn't exactly highlight my facial features. She'll probably think I'm ******** ugly.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her when is she next out. Go and meet her then and if things don't go to plan you'll ahve your mates somewhere in the club to fall back on. Less of a pressure situation is usually better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Yeah I think you should own her on Call of Duty, that'll show her you're the man!

I mean if you can kill 5 guys with semtex, you're obviously good in the bedroom a la me.
    Don't be stupid Call of Duty is rubbish and no girl would want to play it.

ReputationRep:
    That's the thing, I have a bad feeling she won't remember me. Or she will but she was so drunk she didn't realize what I looked like. Plus the darkness didn't exactly highlight my facial features. She'll probably think I'm ******** ugly.
    I think you should just ignore her, I mean she's just as capable of texting you as you are of her and she would pursue it if she was genuinely interested... so if she is but doesn't she's obviously stupid and who wants to be with a stupid girl who won't make any effort :P

As I say, **** the convention.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.