Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just got a stunning girls number (What do I do?) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gardocki)
    Don't be stupid Call of Duty is rubbish and no girl would want to play it.
    Watching a girl play an online shooting game is the funniest thing ever.

"Oh that's not fair he killed me"
    "Stop shooting me!!"
    "Wow this isn't fair I wasn't ready!"
    "I'm never playing this again"

Now that she's upset, you can make it better with some awesome sex.

ReputationRep:
    Amen.

Girls would play as this guy mind you:

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/...icle_image.jpg

:sexface:

Give it to me.

ReputationRep:
    It's hardly a 'hook-up' if they didnt even kiss.

ReputationRep:
    Phone her and say "Sup baby :sexface:" In that exact manner.

Works a treat, the police should be round at yours to pick you up in 15 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her for a booty call

ReputationRep:
    text her shes getting raped lol

ReputationRep:
    Only on TSR...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarfaced)
    text her shes getting raped lol
    lmfao hahahahaha :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman5000)
    Literally just gotten back from town. I'm one of these people who always complains I can never ''pull'' on a night out. But tonight I did!

I started to dance with this girl and we went to the bar. I was drunk and I went ''You have beautiful eyes'' (yes I know it's bad) but we ended up holding hands and dancing all night. Anyway I had to go so u told her and gave her my phone (she put her number in)

This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body. But what do I do now? I've gotten her number but should we just text? My mate suggested I ask her to meet me at the same club but I'm not sure.

Ok guys and gals, what do I do?
    Same club, same time? Depends, jumping the gun really. Does she like clubbing that much? I mean you barely know her yet. One, she put her number in, have you actually confirmed its real first? Girls can give fake numbers to guys or a number they don't use.

Check that first before going overboard, and see what she likes doing and take her out if shes 'free'. Done.

Don't leave it too late or doing this too early, you need to know that yourself, not me. Leaving too late = probably only others got to her than you did, leaving it too early, well, it comes off your desperate and erm 'weird'. Course it all depends entirely how you approach this.

ReputationRep:
    COD is a fine game. But the majority of the female population doesn't enjoy lanning/ gaming, so my opinion is to take her to dinner, dancing, a movie, whatever- not upsetting her by kicking her ass at a game that she's probably never tried (I'm assuming).

I think unless you knew for sure she was a gamer, that going head-to-head with her in a violent game would have to be the worst idea for a date, ever.

ReputationRep:
    Just text her, saying you had a nice time last night, maby that you would like to do it again and that you like her bedroom wallpaper....

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I ws reading down from the beginning.
    And this was suggested:

(Original post by tom//)
    "hey bbe, wanna go ______?" :bandit:
    Never call a girl babe. NEVER.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tapped that ass yet?

You gotta tap that ass man.

ReputationRep:
    Don't call, don't meet at a club again, and don't do anything too intense.

1) Calling is creepy
    2) Meeting at a club just gives the impression you're just looking for someone to meet up with on nights out
    3) Going for a meal or even a drink might be awkward if you know nothing about her

Go see a film, for a quick drink, etc. Anything where you are given something to talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman5000)
    Literally just gotten back from town. I'm one of these people who always complains I can never ''pull'' on a night out. But tonight I did!

I started to dance with this girl and we went to the bar. I was drunk and I went ''You have beautiful eyes'' (yes I know it's bad) but we ended up holding hands and dancing all night. Anyway I had to go so u told her and gave her my phone (she put her number in)

This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body. But what do I do now? I've gotten her number but should we just text? My mate suggested I ask her to meet me at the same club but I'm not sure.

Ok guys and gals, what do I do?

Say, lets cut out the bull **** and lets get straight down to it

ReputationRep:
    Check if it's a right number...

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing is the OP mentions he was drunk, and we all know what happens to guys when they're drunk!

ReputationRep:
    Text her tonight, just try to make conversation, just say like, 'hey its .... from last night, how you feeling today? hungover?' etc and let the convo develop, if shes texting back then later on ask her to meet you to go to see a film or for a drink, and if she agrees, kiss her this time!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and me and my boyfriend met when we were drunk, he grabbed my phone when I was sending a text and put his number in, I text him in the morning just saying 'how's the hangover?' and he text me a few times then asked for my msn address, we spent all night talking and went out again that week, that was 3 and a half years ago and we're still together

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.