Turn on thread page Beta

Just got a stunning girls number (What do I do?) watch

ReputationRep:
    Call her up, to do like jobs u got to do go to the bank, shop etc and at some point got for coffee or the cinema or some rubbish, so u can build comfort without really been on a date

ReputationRep:
    1) Ring her
    2) Meet her
    3)????
    4) Post pics on TSR
    5) PROFIT

ReputationRep:
    You do a dance:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Go here board.4chan/org/b/ and post it there. Anon will do the rest for you.

ReputationRep:
    Call her immediately. If she doesn't answer right-away call back until she does. Failing that text her repeatedly and leave angry and confused messages on her answerphone and Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Just text her saying it was a great night. Ask her how she is and what she's getting up to. When she replies suggest going out for a coffee/drink or something and if she says 'yeah that would be great' suggest a date and time and place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman5000)
    Literally just gotten back from town. I'm one of these people who always complains I can never ''pull'' on a night out. But tonight I did!

I started to dance with this girl and we went to the bar. I was drunk and I went ''You have beautiful eyes'' (yes I know it's bad) but we ended up holding hands and dancing all night. Anyway I had to go so u told her and gave her my phone (she put her number in)

This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body. But what do I do now? I've gotten her number but should we just text? My mate suggested I ask her to meet me at the same club but I'm not sure.

Ok guys and gals, what do I do?
    Text her on Sunday night with something along the lines of 'Hey, remember me? *Chit chat* How come I haven't seen you at that club before?' which she'll hopefully reply with an indication of how often she goes there/where else she usually goes which may lead on to you 'seeing her there next week then' or something. Simple. We hope.

ReputationRep:
    Literally just gotten back from town. I'm one of these people who always complains I can never ''pull'' on a night out. But tonight I did!

I started to dance with this girl and we went to the bar. I was drunk and I went ''You have beautiful eyes'' (yes I know it's bad) but we ended up holding hands and dancing all night. Anyway I had to go so u told her and gave her my phone (she put her number in)

This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body. But what do I do now? I've gotten her number but should we just text? My mate suggested I ask her to meet me at the same club but I'm not sure.

Ok guys and gals, what do I do?
    Was she drunk too? Text he tomorrow and ask her is she's 'recovered' and whether she had fun... Really and truly, you should've asked her to go out again when you were having fun in the club.... Oh well...btw OP what sort of dancing was it??

ReputationRep:
    Text her tonight asking if she had a good night etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    I would double check to see if it is a fake number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Alternatively just accept you were a drunk hookup, personally I've never rated meeting someone where it's dark with alcohol involved and why would I want to know them anyway? They're probably boring and standard like the rest of the population. At least getting to know someone first (i.e. a friend of a friend) means you're more likely to meet someone compatable with you and therefore make a better judgement.

'I like going out with my mates and films and shopping' .... wow you're so interesting.

I hate to be cynical (actually, no I don't), but I would have to agree with this. OP, the amount of times I've given out my number on nights out and then regretted it the next morning...

ReputationRep:
    it's not as if you 'got her number', you shoved your phone in her face what else is she going to do but put a number in.. it's probs a made up number anyway, or maybe she put her friends in as a joke cos she she thought it would be funny if some loser started texting her friend.. not to make u feel bad or anything. But seriously 'you have beautiful eyes', nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by æææ)
    it's not as if you 'got her number', you shoved your phone in her face what else is she going to do but put a number in.. it's probs a made up number anyway, or maybe she put her friends in as a joke cos she she thought it would be funny if some loser started texting her friend.. not to make u feel bad or anything. But seriously 'you have beautiful eyes', nightmare.
    Haha come on I was drunk. At the time I thought that was brilliant.

And I never usually ask girls for there number because I'm never confident enough. But considering she came over to me and started dancing with me then stayed with me all night kind of gave me some confidence.

But thanks for calling me a loser based on a post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    Was she drunk too? Text he tomorrow and ask her is she's 'recovered' and whether she had fun... Really and truly, you should've asked her to go out again when you were having fun in the club.... Oh well...btw OP what sort of dancing was it??
    She honestly didn't seem drunk.

And when dancing she was rubbing herself up against me with her hands round my neck. Why we didn't kiss I don't know, one of her friends said ''You'll be kissing her by the end of the night''

You had to go? :eek:

(Original post by kjc_us)
    I hate to be cynical (actually, no I don't), but I would have to agree with this. OP, the amount of times I've given out my number on nights out and then regretted it the next morning...
    OP these guys are right thugh tbh, I had this one girls number and she didn't even reply the next morning. However I was carrying her down the street and dropped her and then broke my fall on her. Then made jokes about she musta been heavy, don't think she found it funny, ******* disaster

I wasn't too worried, she looked a bit like a chipmunk.

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Lol, I hooked up friday night and got a date off her. And I was the drunk one. And you know what.

I AGREE.

I don't remember enough to want to go out with this girl

OP, you should have arranged a date there and then. Now just text flirty, call, and set up a simple date, i.e. starbucks.
    What you could do is, carry on pretending she exists on tsr :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Haha come on I was drunk. At the time I thought that was brilliant.

And I never usually ask girls for there number because I'm never confident enough. But considering she came over to me and started dancing with me then stayed with me all night kind of gave me some confidence.

But thanks for calling me a loser based on a post.
    Ha im just messin bud. If it were me i'd just text her asking if she had a good night and say something bout the night then ask if shes going to be out tonight (Or whenever i am next out) and when she says yes id be like sweet yo might cya out (U dont want to come on strong and organise an official date just yet) then bit later that night once you've both demolished the pre-drinks id text her asking what club to meet in and take it from there, the day after THIS is when u organise a day time meet at Starbucks or what-not; since you've seen eachother twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dora the Dagger)
    Okay, so I ws reading down from the beginning.
    And this was suggested:

Never call a girl babe. NEVER.
    Finally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gardocki)
    Ask her if she wants to come round to your house and play the Playstation with you. Tell her that you know some guys have an XBOX 360, and you know that the old console doesn't have the same specs and features but that you still prefer its now slightly dated graphics and find the game play more enjoyable in general. Say that it's either Pro Ev or Grand Theft Auto and don't give her the option of anything else or else she'll think you're a walkover and trust me, from experience from that point on she will never respect you. Don't tell her that the second controller's L1 button is a bit dodgy though or she might not come and it will make you sound bad saying that over the phone. When she does come around, make sure that you make a joke about it before she finds out for herself. Then come back on and tell us all what happened next how much you bet her by, how many people she killed or missions she passed etc.
    That's how to make the ladies swoon! :love:

Although who do you give the dodgy controller to? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was drunk
    This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body.
    The wonders of alcohol

ReputationRep:
    Text her "Are you the naughty girl who was groping me all night? . I'm not that easy- you're gonna have to work to get into my pants :p: "

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.