Turn on thread page Beta

Just got a stunning girls number (What do I do?) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by get__free)
    COD is a fine game. But the majority of the female population doesn't enjoy lanning/ gaming, so my opinion is to take her to dinner, dancing, a movie, whatever- not upsetting her by kicking her ass at a game that she's probably never tried (I'm assuming).

I think unless you knew for sure she was a gamer, that going head-to-head with her in a violent game would have to be the worst idea for a date, ever.
    http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/2...if_serious.jpg

(Original post by FrancesO)
    That's how to make the ladies swoon! :love:

Although who do you give the dodgy controller to? :p:
    Well if she isn't for taking it then it's obviously you that has to. She better be worth it right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Text her "Are you the naughty girl who was groping me all night? . I'm not that easy- you're gonna have to work to get into my pants :p: "
    This! This! This! This!
    Don't know if the op could carry it off though tbh, he seems a bit reserved etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gardocki)
    Well if she isn't for taking it then it's obviously you that has to. She better be worth it right?
    The sacrifices you'd make for a lady, eh. You'll make someone a wonderful boyfriend. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I still don't think he should text her. Make her come to you, and if she doesn't then she is the one who loses because I'm sure you're a great guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    This! This! This! This!
    Don't know if the op could carry it off though tbh, he seems a bit reserved etc.
    true- are you implying that it would work on you?:proud:

ReputationRep:
    true- are you implying that it would work on you?:proud:
    If he was hotttt, ayee probz.

ReputationRep:
    Phone her every 5 minutes until she picks up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    If he was hotttt, ayee probz.
    meh, means it would work well too easy for me. I like giving myself a bit of a challenge :p:

ReputationRep:
    Eat it.

or text her.
    *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    Drunk = girl is stunning

Sober = girl looks like the troll from under the bridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Drunk = girl is stunning

Sober = girl looks like the troll from under the bridge.
    I was thinking to myself all night ''Is she actually hot or am I just wasted'' but on the cab home all my mates were telling me how fit she was (2 of them were sober)

ReputationRep:
    check if d numba she gave is legit....b4 u get all excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by æææ)
    Ha im just messin bud. If it were me i'd just text her asking if she had a good night and say something bout the night then ask if shes going to be out tonight (Or whenever i am next out) and when she says yes id be like sweet yo might cya out (U dont want to come on strong and organise an official date just yet) then bit later that night once you've both demolished the pre-drinks id text her asking what club to meet in and take it from there, the day after THIS is when u organise a day time meet at Starbucks or what-not; since you've seen eachother twice.
    Its alright mate, tbf I am a bit of a loser.

ReputationRep:
    meh, means it would work well too easy for me. I like giving myself a bit of a challenge :p:
    That's where I must be going wrong then... dammit!

ReputationRep:
    Jizz in your...

ReputationRep:
    and you thougt people on here would know what to do?
    hahahhahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    You come across at being really suprised that you have this girls phone number..

My first thought was you should check what Scott Mills's flirt divert number was so you dont end up on the Radio when that next features.

Tbh id text her, asking if she wanted to meet you same place, reasonable time, and dont go plastered out your face. Dress nicely too.

Report back with photos.

ReputationRep:
    You should CALL her (not text).

Call her and ask her and make small talk. Say that you had a great time and that you'd love to meet her again and then if she says yes, arrange a time and place.

ReputationRep:
    You better have texted her by now... your small window of oppertunity is dwindling and instead of going for it your on TSR faffing about.
    Text her, ask her if she had a good night after you left etc etc
    be friendly
    stalker = texting her again if she doesn't text back < if she doesn't text back she knows she made a mistake with you. If she does text in a friendly manner then go for an easy date in starbucks or something as said

or you could be too scared to do anything and remain single forever

your choice
    but even if it does some to nothing, at least you tried...

(Original post by a_t)
    Should have kissed her, call her tomorrow, not text, call

Isn't calling too desperate? :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.