Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Just got a stunning girls number (What do I do?) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Check the number is actually hers. First thing to do, then start a casual conversation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    Isn't calling too desperate? :woo:
    NO WAY!

Texts can get lost and whatever. You won't get a reply for whatever reason and then you'll be upset.

At least if you call you can talk to her properly. She might not recognize your number so calling is the right option here.

ReputationRep:
    OP, Have you text/rang her yet?
    Surely once you've done that you'll know she's keen or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman5000)
    Literally just gotten back from town. I'm one of these people who always complains I can never ''pull'' on a night out. But tonight I did!

I started to dance with this girl and we went to the bar. I was drunk and I went ''You have beautiful eyes'' (yes I know it's bad) but we ended up holding hands and dancing all night. Anyway I had to go so u told her and gave her my phone (she put her number in)

This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body. But what do I do now? I've gotten her number but should we just text? My mate suggested I ask her to meet me at the same club but I'm not sure.

Ok guys and gals, what do I do?
    Ask her what she's wearing, it always goes down with the Ladies. haha

(Original post by ferdi.g)
    NO WAY!

Texts can get lost and whatever. You won't get a reply for whatever reason and then you'll be upset.

At least if you call you can talk to her properly. She might not recognize your number so calling is the right option here.

But she might be doing something and interrupt her. Maybe at least send a warning text? Then she'll think he is considerate and sweet. First impressions

If you do phone her, phone her at 1am, she'll totally dig that :p:

ReputationRep:
    wait 3 days....call...no longer than 3 min chat...txt in evening...call beginning of week, ask what she up to on weekend...say u should meet...tis is the beginning of a good sexual relationship:P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah leave it for about a day, then CALL.

Don't chicken out with a text.

Plus, calling her shows you have confidence (although, you clearly don't, as shown in this thread...but meh).

ReputationRep:
    Do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Text her "Are you the naughty girl who was groping me all night? . I'm not that easy- you're gonna have to work to get into my pants :p: "
    This is actually a fantastic response to use

ReputationRep:
    text her, get a feel for her response and go from there. BE NORMAL

ReputationRep:
    You block your number, call her, then ask her what her favourite scary movie is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Ask her when is she next out. Go and meet her then and if things don't go to plan you'll ahve your mates somewhere in the club to fall back on. Less of a pressure situation is usually better.
    This sounds like a good idea. OP do this.

ReputationRep:
    put kisses at the end of the text and ask her out

ReputationRep:
    3 day rule; it's what Jesus did.

ReputationRep:
    Literally just gotten back from town. I'm one of these people who always complains I can never ''pull'' on a night out. But tonight I did!

I started to dance with this girl and we went to the bar. I was drunk and I went ''You have beautiful eyes'' (yes I know it's bad) but we ended up holding hands and dancing all night. Anyway I had to go so u told her and gave her my phone (she put her number in)

This girl is beautiful, cute face, nice accent, and great body. But what do I do now? I've gotten her number but should we just text? My mate suggested I ask her to meet me at the same club but I'm not sure.

Ok guys and gals, what do I do?
    give up, you don't want to get HURTE dog

ReputationRep:
    She honestly didn't seem drunk.

And when dancing she was rubbing herself up against me with her hands round my neck. Why we didn't kiss I don't know, one of her friends said ''You'll be kissing her by the end of the night''
    Well maybe she's into you... Just be really sweet and text her asking her whether she had fun... Don't be to forward though... But if she says that she did have fun you should suggest doing it again sometime!

ReputationRep:
    u deserve better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    Well maybe she's into you... Just be really sweet and text her asking her whether she had fun... Don't be to forward though... But if she says that she did have fun you should suggest doing it again sometime!
    Ok well it was her who started to dance and it was her who said ''Do you want to go get a drink'' so she may be into me.

I went to text her b4 but I got no credit, so I'll text her tomorrow saying ''Hi I'm the guy from saturday night, u ok?'' or sumthin like that. Then I'll wait to see if she replys. IF she does then I'll ask her to meet me at the same club this weekend. I'll be with my mates so I should be ok.

Good plan?

ReputationRep:
    Don't say 'the guy from sat night' just put your name at the end of the text. You're putting wayyyyyy too much thought into it!

ReputationRep:
    Ok well it was her who started to dance and it was her who said ''Do you want to go get a drink'' so she may be into me.

I went to text her b4 but I got no credit, so I'll text her tomorrow saying ''Hi I'm the guy from saturday night, u ok?'' or sumthin like that. Then I'll wait to see if she replys. IF she does then I'll ask her to meet me at the same club this weekend. I'll be with my mates so I should be ok.

Good plan?
    Nah don't your the guy from Saturday night mate. I'm assuming you did tell her your name ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.