Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the BIOLOGY BY1: BIOCHEMISTRY/CELLS WJEC exam on Tuesday the 12th January 2010 ?
    Exam board: Wjec
    Paper referance: 10710001

First lets have a post exam disscusion on: what you though of it, how it went, what answers you put, how you peirs found it etc.

Also if anyone has got a proposed markscheme, in which your teacher may have responsed to each question please post it up. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I did it! It seems everyone else did a different exam board, there hasn't been much about it on here.
    I thought it was ok actually, the first question threw me a bit, but it wasn't too hard.
    Our teacher wouldn't go through it with us, it's just depressing if you know you have the answers wrong, so
    I can't help there.
    What did you think of it?

ReputationRep:
    yh it was ok some questions through me abit

ReputationRep:
    I did the WJEC exam too. I was a little surprised by the questions to be honest. They were not what I was expecting and completely different to all the past papers/practice questions I had been revising with.

I did particularly like the final question on the structure and function of lipids in plants, so I'm sure I did enough to get full marks on that part. Overall I probably did ok, but I find it hard to tell. March seems so far away for results, but I do have the A2 exam coming up to keep me occupied. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    was it a resist that you did ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I'd better do well this time!

ReputationRep:
    am sure you have, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamD1992)
    am sure you have, good luck
    Thanks! I hope you do well too.

ReputationRep:
    I also did that exam, i thought that the test was fair but there were a few curveballs. The last question on the structure and function of the plasma membrane was ideal!

ReputationRep:
    I thought that exam went well, what results did everyone get??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keiron12)
    I thought that exam went well, what results did everyone get??
    98/120 - A bit better than the D I got the first time!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.