Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Describe your style in three words... watch

ReputationRep:
    ...and which stores do you get most of your clothes from?

I got this idea from another forum and it's really helpful in finding people with similar styles and getting recommendations.

For me, I'd say classic, timeless and feminine. I despise all these new trends (neon colours, "jeggings", etc etc...)
    I online shop a lot but otherwise, most of my shopping is done while travelling. I do love Harrod's in London though :p: (when I'm not on a budget *ahem*...)

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

ReputationRep:
    warm, comfortable, functional.

I've given up on fashion except for special cases (going out etc). I just can't be doing with all this clothing that doesn't keep you warm, that hurts if you wear it for a long time and generally looks crap. It's just not on.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    jeans and t-shirts

ReputationRep:
    Hippie-ish, comfortable, trendy

ReputationRep:
    Classic, vintage and rebel. Odd combination but it suits my personality so meh.

ReputationRep:
    Don't care much.

ReputationRep:
    Classic (tailoring), soft pastel colours, some items are vintage :sogood: mix it up with well cut jackets :mmm: and flowery small print dresses.
    i love my brogues as well :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Don't care much.
    You keep on changing your gender on TSR :indiff: Why?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say fashionable, simple and comfortable. I buy most of my clothes from River Island, New Look, Jane Norman and Primark. Occasionaly Miss Selfridge when I go somewhere like Liverpool or Manchester and I've got some money to spend.

I usually wear skinny jeans, vest top and cardigan/jumper and uggs or dolly shoes.
    I also like leggings and long tops
    Won't wear anything that I'm not comfortable in.
    And I do love my velour trackie bottoms for lounging around in

ReputationRep:
    Topman sales section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    So people like you can experience some of my Koothrapali charm. :love:

OP, do you have any preference?

I sorta just pick out the first washed thing I have and wear it, i'm not too bothered (anymore). :unsure:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Often wear knitted cable dresses, pumps or boots. Or when I'm not it'll be skinny jeans, a white tee (or similar) and long cardigan, usually navy or white with pumps or boots. Sums it up really. Although I struggled to find three words per se.

ReputationRep:
    Lack of panache.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    because the man has no life and he believes it's quirky or something

ReputationRep:
    casual, feminine and simple.

ReputationRep:
    in a hurry.

ReputationRep:
    Feminine. Vintage. Bohemian.

I tend to buy most of my crap from Topshop, New Look, River Island, Accessorize...probably my signature look is a really cute flowery dress teamed with a boyfriend blazer, loads of accessories, big, volumised hair and tennis shoes/pumps with tights

ReputationRep:
    comfortable, casual, simple.

i do like getting dressed up to go out but i'm never more comfortable than when i'm in skinny jeans (or atm i'm all about the jeggings) a vest or tshirt with a hoodie or cardi. maybe skirts in the summer, but i hate my thighs so usually only with leggings :rolleyes: more likely to be long tops and leggings tbh. Shop mostly in New Look, River Island, Primark and Zara. I do LOVE www.boohoo.com thoughh!

ReputationRep:
    Minimal thought given.

A decent set of jeans, a belt that goes with it and anything else on top so long as it doesn't look awful.

ReputationRep:
    super uber cool.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.