Turn on thread page Beta

Describe your style in three words... watch

ReputationRep:
    ...and which stores do you get most of your clothes from?

I got this idea from another forum and it's really helpful in finding people with similar styles and getting recommendations.

For me, I'd say classic, timeless and feminine. I despise all these new trends (neon colours, "jeggings", etc etc...)
    I online shop a lot but otherwise, most of my shopping is done while travelling. I do love Harrod's in London though :p: (when I'm not on a budget *ahem*...)

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

ReputationRep:
    warm, comfortable, functional.

I've given up on fashion except for special cases (going out etc). I just can't be doing with all this clothing that doesn't keep you warm, that hurts if you wear it for a long time and generally looks crap. It's just not on.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    jeans and t-shirts

ReputationRep:
    Hippie-ish, comfortable, trendy

ReputationRep:
    Classic, vintage and rebel. Odd combination but it suits my personality so meh.

ReputationRep:
    Don't care much.

ReputationRep:
    Classic (tailoring), soft pastel colours, some items are vintage :sogood: mix it up with well cut jackets :mmm: and flowery small print dresses.
    i love my brogues as well :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Don't care much.
    You keep on changing your gender on TSR :indiff: Why?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say fashionable, simple and comfortable. I buy most of my clothes from River Island, New Look, Jane Norman and Primark. Occasionaly Miss Selfridge when I go somewhere like Liverpool or Manchester and I've got some money to spend.

I usually wear skinny jeans, vest top and cardigan/jumper and uggs or dolly shoes.
    I also like leggings and long tops
    Won't wear anything that I'm not comfortable in.
    And I do love my velour trackie bottoms for lounging around in

ReputationRep:
    Topman sales section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    So people like you can experience some of my Koothrapali charm. :love:

OP, do you have any preference?

I sorta just pick out the first washed thing I have and wear it, i'm not too bothered (anymore). :unsure:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Often wear knitted cable dresses, pumps or boots. Or when I'm not it'll be skinny jeans, a white tee (or similar) and long cardigan, usually navy or white with pumps or boots. Sums it up really. Although I struggled to find three words per se.

ReputationRep:
    Lack of panache.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    because the man has no life and he believes it's quirky or something

ReputationRep:
    casual, feminine and simple.

ReputationRep:
    in a hurry.

ReputationRep:
    Feminine. Vintage. Bohemian.

I tend to buy most of my crap from Topshop, New Look, River Island, Accessorize...probably my signature look is a really cute flowery dress teamed with a boyfriend blazer, loads of accessories, big, volumised hair and tennis shoes/pumps with tights

ReputationRep:
    comfortable, casual, simple.

i do like getting dressed up to go out but i'm never more comfortable than when i'm in skinny jeans (or atm i'm all about the jeggings) a vest or tshirt with a hoodie or cardi. maybe skirts in the summer, but i hate my thighs so usually only with leggings :rolleyes: more likely to be long tops and leggings tbh. Shop mostly in New Look, River Island, Primark and Zara. I do LOVE www.boohoo.com thoughh!

ReputationRep:
    Minimal thought given.

A decent set of jeans, a belt that goes with it and anything else on top so long as it doesn't look awful.

ReputationRep:
    super uber cool.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.