Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    coloured, no trousers

ReputationRep:
    Comfortable, cheerful, functional.

Most of what I wear is from Fat Face, with bits and pieces from places like H&M and Topshop. I can't bear being uncomfortable, most of my tops/dresses are quite loose and airy, though I seem to have an affection for slim-fit jeans and trousers. Bright colours are a must! I couldn't go on a night out wearing black only, I'd have to match it with my absurd mustard yellow tights. Most winter outfits are matched with purple DM's. I live in flip flops in the summer, and the brighter the better. Oh, and board shorts are a must. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    clothing is optional.

ReputationRep:
    'staple items & layers'.

I wish I had more money to spend on some nicer clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Classy, girly, quirky....

ReputationRep:
    Jeans/skirts. T-shirts.

I own more tshirts than anything else. Band ones, ones with slogans on, Dr Who/Heroes/Star Wars ones, whatever makes me smile or think that tshirt is for me. Unfortunately, loads of them go best with jeans which I'm not allowed to wear for sixth form, so I tend to wear them with jeans at the weekend and denim skirts during the week.

ReputationRep:
    Comfortable, random and accessorzed... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Casual, quirky and comfy

I tend to wear dresses over jeans or with leggings. With the snow, I've been wearing mostly hoodies and jeans with my purple Doc Martens.

Primarks finest, New Look, H&M occoasionally and TK Maxx are my usual haunts. I can get some stuff in Topshop on occasion and go for River Island when I have money

ReputationRep:
    What a mess

ReputationRep:
    classic, feminine, smart

usually buy from Zara, Cos and French Connection

ReputationRep:
    pretty, preppy, feminine.

ReputationRep:
    i'm chuck bass, kind of...sort of..

ReputationRep:
    Abercrombie. And. Fitch.

ReputationRep:
    swag on point.
    always linking ralph lauren, louis vuitton, creative recreation, the gucci, prada and fendi, that's how man roll, ladies see me on road and they are like i got dough

ReputationRep:
    Smart
    Colourful
    Simple (for the most part)

Oh, and I mostly buy my clothes from new look

ReputationRep:
    whatever suits me

lol basically when i go clothes shopping i'll try on whatever takes my fancy and buy the one that is the nicest on.
    worked in new look until about a weeks ago so have a ton of stuff from there, other than that most things are from next or jane norman. I have a few nice jackets/blazers from dorothy perkins as well. I love tailored clothes :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say classic, feminine and glamorous.
    I love dresses and skirts but then I also love a good pair of skinny jeans, top, long jumper and a nice pair of heels.
    I usually shop at ASOS, Zara, mango, diesel and love vintage clothes too. If I have the money I also shop designer sometimes too

ReputationRep:
    I guess my style is slightly boho-chic and classy/smart but I’m very much vintage-inspired. I don’t really fit in any one category though... :s
    I generally tend to wear French-style colours: grey, black, navy, brown and these in lighter shades too as well as pastel colours.
    Skirts and dresses are what I’m normally in but if I'm having a lazy day at home I'll thrown on some old trackiebums and a tshirt/hoody.
    I like to accessorise my clothes with bags, jewellery and hats... the lot really.

I don't do:
    Neon colours - they look cheap
    Most things retro
    Leggings with long tops
    UGGS (don't neg me!)
    Gladiator sandals
    Flared jeans
    Over-the-knee boots
    High Necklines
    Cheap-looking, loud jewellery

Shops:
    Jane Norman, West One, Oasis, Krisp, New Look
    H&M and River Island occasionally
    ASOS are THE best for dresses :yes:
    Loads of pretty little boutiques around London, especially the vintage-inspired ones :love:
    Next - if I want a “Vanessa from Gossip Girl” type look, but ditching the cheap accessories for something more classy

I have quite an expensive style really because I personally hate the cheap look, but that’s me.
    REALLY WANT TO WIN THE LOTTERY SO I CAN GIVE MY WARDROBE A (FEW HUNDRED) BIRTHDAY PRESENT(S)

Hmm, so much for 3 words.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a particularly 'style', I just wear what I like and what suits me.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever is clean.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.