Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whatever mums ironed.

ReputationRep:
    Skinnies, T-shirts/Vests/Hoodies, Some form of Pumps or Trainers
    Shop mostly at Blue Banana, The Oasis (gothic shop in Brum) - buy most other stuff from the net (mostly from the US)

ReputationRep:
    post-apocalyptic, feminine, flamboyant

No deliberate fashion following, I live in dresses and army boots or docs or statement making black heels. Many of my clothes are heavily embellished or created from intricate patterns. A lot of woolens and leather alongside silks and linens. Lots of metal or stone jewelry. I tend to buy very few items of clothes a year, predominantly from designers (I love Alexander McQueen,Phi, and Cavalli) or I make them myself (I am a fashion student). I like my clothes to have a luxurious look whilst upholding a practical edge. A lot of ashen and dark colours, mainly greys, black and aubergines with highlights of cream or red.

aha :P I thought that description was needed

ReputationRep:
    My own business.

ReputationRep:
    Casual, little bit of rebel, rushed

genrally i buy from erm primark, asda, dorothy perkins, sports shops just for joggers jeans pjs :P but mainly online lol as band t's and boots are cheaper here

I love doc martens and hi top trainers !!!

ReputationRep:
    Tough, comfortable, functional.

ReputationRep:
    Doggie, missionary, facial.

ReputationRep:
    I get most of my clothes from New Look, Topshop, H&M, Quiz, Primark, all those kind of shops so the stuff they sell there really lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Classic, considered, balanced.

I buy most of my clothes from, in order of frequency: Miss Selfridge, Topshop, ASOS, Warehouse, Zara, H&M, FCUK... nowhere else really. I just think that Miss Selfridge does neutrals like nowhere else, and seeing as I'd always choose neutrals over trend colours, it's ideal for me.

ReputationRep:
    Ambiguous yet blatant.

I like to confuse people by wearing clothes that don't really suit my personality, or by wearing juxtaposed colours, patterns, etc but making them work. My favourite places to shop are; Bottega Veneta, Topman, H&M (cheap and collectable), Primark (just... timless), D&G for bags and shoes, vintage stores.

ReputationRep:
    pretty ******* awesome. :smug:

(Original post by nellydee)
    yeah, well done sticking to 3 words there babybel.

ReputationRep:
    Smart, masculine, and comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Vintage. Classic. Feminine

ReputationRep:
    cheap expensive old

ReputationRep:
    cardigan,t shirt and skinny jeans...there are no words to describe my style, as long as it's comfy and looks good who cares :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    at the moment I feel like it's '80s single mother'.

I've been wearing lots of big, vintage jumpers with leggings, gold earrings and slightly scruffy long straight hair. adding a big print coatigan, ankle socks and brogues if leaving the house. lots of girls in manchester seem to have this comfortable vagrant look going on.

oh, I get most of my clothes from pop boutique, oxfam, topshop and american apparel.

ReputationRep:
    What Are Clothes

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I like the watered down rock chick look. Things like skinny jeans, leather jackets, those superdry dress things, fitted plaid shirts. Just mix and match in every manner of the word. Just see my profile pic for the rough idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bossa Nova)
    Vintage. Classic. Feminine
    Are you seriously that internet-retarded that you can't find your own sig images?!

Anyway I can't think of three words, it's generally girly stuff mixed with the boyfs studded belts and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Totally, F******, Rad

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.