Turn on thread page Beta

What Should I Eat Tomorrow? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I did a bad thing, Fitness. In summer I took my sexy self to America and it made me American. Since I came back, my diet has been shoddy, fluctuating calories (sometimes as little as one meal in a day!), cheap ****** food and little to no exercise (save some climbing, but I don't think that counts). Time to fix it. Tomorrow, after my exam, I'm going to head to the gym and I'm going to squat.

So, Fitness, I offer to you an opportunity to play God. My food stores include oats, pasta, rice, chicken, tuna, milk, eggs, beans and various other goodies (probably some whey protein lying around somewhere) and you get to decide what goes inside me on my first day back in training. Please let me still have some food in my cupboard by Tuesday.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    caribbean chicken with pear and cranberry chutney

ReputationRep:
    My favourite for an intense day's training:

Breakfast: something oatsy/porridgy OR scrambled eggs

Lunch: tuna mixed with light mayo and kidney beans (add spring onions if you got 'em) and wholewheat pasta or brown rice.

Dinner: pretty much whatever I didn't eat for lunch xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozi193)
    caribbean chicken with pear and cranberry chutney
    oh god *craves chutney*

ReputationRep:
    Curry - fried onions, some peppers (and perhaps chillis if it's your thing), a tin of chopped tomatoes, some chicken/turkey/beef, some beans and/or lentils to thicken it up, some spices, some decent oil, etc

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.