Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The MAP service has been closed since friday...again and won't be running until monday. I wasn't exactly sure when and where the BF1101 Principles of accounting exam is taking place - i remember something like 2.30 in GEM??

ReputationRep:
    You should have written it down somewhere, they'll probably be using more than one room for it. And it'll be 2, not 2.30.

ReputationRep:
    This is the time we learn to print off our exam timetables! The entire fresher year of business take financial accounting, so there will be plenty of rooms. if it's afternoon it'll be 2PM, as for the room, unlucky. check monday morning, and if you're really boned monday morning for map, go to the exams office/window, explain what a foolish fool you are and plead with them to tell you the room.

ReputationRep:
    I swear MAP is coming back online today

ReputationRep:
    9am tomorrow...so you should have time to check anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I can get on MAP now, but it may be different for me as I have no exams or timetables etc.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.