Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just had an interview at Heathrow Airport, only lasted around 10mins since they had quite a few other people to interview in that day.

He didn't ask me anything like "tell me about yourself, why do you want this job" etc. He asked basic stuff like oh I see you've got experience, what do you know about the job? How come you left it your last job?

Then at the end he asked me when can you start? I smiled and said "soon as possible really." I asked him two questions about the company and the progression opportunities from this role.

His tone throughout was neutral, he didn't look up much since he was looking at my CV and filling out a form.

I asked him when they'll let candidates know if they've been successful, he said some time this week. (this was last Wednesday). But the agency rang me up on Friday saying we're just waiting for feedback from the company and we'll then ring people back, which will most likely be next week.

Anyways, sorry for the essay but just need opinions. Do you think the interview went well, based on the interviewers behaviour? I gave some strong answers, firm handshake before/after interview, thanked him, he seemed impressed by my skills etc.

ReputationRep:
    How can we possibly tell you if it went well or not? You were the one being interviewed... :rolleyes: You'll find out soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    What was the job for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J8756)
    What was the job for?
    Ramp Agent with Aviance

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.