Turn on thread page Beta

Went to a club last night - how to get girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey people,

Went to a club last night - been to loads of clubs before, but when I go, I never have much success with the girls.

I'm not that bad looking, and it just annoys me when some quite bad looking guys have managed to dance with a good looking girl!

So, just wandering how do I improve my chances?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps2mint)
    Hey people,

Went to a club last night - been to loads of clubs before, but when I go, I never have much success with the girls.

I'm not that bad looking, and it just annoys me when some quite bad looking guys have managed to dance with a good looking girl!

So, just wandering how do I improve my chances?

Thanks
    If your sole purpose of going out clubbing is to find a girl = FAIL!

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest getting a basic level of intelligence first. One high enough to use the search function and find the 1,000 other threads exactly the same as this would be the desired level. That'll help you improve your chances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    i suggest you find somewhere to hang upside down, and gyrate.

this is what male birds of paradise do, i think you should try it.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I love how these people on TSR, act so rude and tough and make jokes about people...

But then in the real world, they are quiet, polite and get jokes thrown at them...

Ah just one of the wonerds of the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Its down to confidence really

ReputationRep:
    are you confident, dress well, smell good and have a decent amount of banter (not too risque but cheeky and funny)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    if that isn't the sole purpose of clubbing, then i don't know what is. Clubbing is barely sociable... and if i wanted to go out and get drunk, i would go to the pub... that's a lot easier and i actually prefer it. So can you please tell me what the purpose of clubbing is?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    (Original post by LawIsBraw)
    I love how these people on TSR, act so rude and tough and make jokes about people...

But then in the real world, they are quiet, polite and get jokes thrown at them...

Ah just one of the wonerds of the internet.
    Yeah....

I mean, theres just no way I could possibly be quite loud, outgoing, social and very sarcastic in person as well....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure clubbing actually possesses ANY other redeeming features though :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic!)
    if that isn't the sole purpose of clubbing, then i don't know what is. Clubbing is barely sociable... and if i wanted to go out and get drunk, i would go to the pub... that's a lot easier and i actually prefer it. So can you please tell me what the purpose of clubbing is?
    Not everybody who goes clubbing drinks...

A lot of people go clubbing to have a good time with their mates... dance, banter, "let it all out" etc

ReputationRep:
    clubbin is about getting boshed off your tits and then pulling fit girl and fingerin her like massive

ReputationRep:
    Pull it out. Ya know.

ReputationRep:
    Not everybody who goes clubbing drinks...

A lot of people go clubbing to have a good time with their mates... dance, banter, "let it all out" etc
    well, from personal experience, clubbing sober = death. At about 1/2 your feet start hurting, you want to go home and drunk people start annoying the hell out of you! but hey each to their own i suppose! i would still rather go to the pub with friends than go clubbing... maybe because i have a girlfriend though. .

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen scarface ? copy what manny tells tony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic!)
    well, from personal experience, clubbing sober = death. At about 1/2 your feet start hurting, you want to go home and drunk people start annoying the hell out of you! but hey each to their own i suppose! i would still rather go to the pub with friends than go clubbing... maybe because i have a girlfriend though. .
    Like you say... each to their own!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    :rolleyes:

Yeah....

I mean, theres just no way I could possibly be quite loud, outgoing, social and very sarcastic in person as well....:rolleyes:
    But you could be rude and arrogant, over nothing really...

You don't take in mind that the OP may have confidence issues? May not have many life experiences?

So why must you be a rude and arrogant ****?

Is it to boost your own self-esteem, and because you have no way of doing that in the real world, you resort to doing that over the...internet?

You're pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawIsBraw)
    But you could be rude and arrogant, over nothing really...

You don't take in mind that the OP may have confidence issues? May not have many life experiences?

So why must you be a rude and arrogant ****?

Is it to boost your own self-esteem, and because you have no way of doing that in the real world, you resort to doing that over the...internet?

You're pathetic.
    But it's not over nothing, really.

There's literally a hundred of these exact same threads created everyday by desperate males who seem to believe they can just stroll into a club and pick any female they choose. That's whats pathetic.

Im not rude and arrogant online to boost my own self-esteem. Im rude and arrogant online because thats how I am in person and it gets my point across very clearly.

Thanks for worrying about my welfare so much though. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated

ReputationRep:
    if you want mate I can write you a guide to pulling all the rat that you can handle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    But it's not over nothing, really.

There's literally a hundred of these exact same threads created everyday by desperate males who seem to believe they can just stroll into a club and pick any female they choose. That's whats pathetic.

Im not rude and arrogant online to boost my own self-esteem. Im rude and arrogant online because thats how I am in person and it gets my point across very clearly.

Thanks for worrying about my welfare so much though. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated
    Your sarcasm is turning me on...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.