Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Went to a club last night - how to get girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    If your sole purpose of going out clubbing is to find a girl = FAIL!
    if your sole purpose of going on the internet is to demean and get loud to people = FAIL

(Original post by LawIsBraw)
    I love how these people on TSR, act so rude and tough and make jokes about people...

But then in the real world, they are quiet, polite and get jokes thrown at them...

Ah just one of the wonerds of the internet.
    haha,

ReputationRep:
    Here is something that will give you an edge over 80%(obviously a made up percentage but I wouldnt be surprised) of students. Actually go up to girls you find attractive and speak to them. No one ever seems to try this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexygenocide)
    if you want mate I can write you a guide to pulling all the rat that you can handle?
    You must smell of cheese. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawIsBraw)
    I love how these people on TSR, act so rude and tough and make jokes about people...

But then in the real world, they are quiet, polite and get jokes thrown at them...

Ah just one of the wonerds of the internet.
    I just love how people sit back and comment on others thinking they're so reflective and original and ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps2mint)
    Hey people,

Went to a club last night - been to loads of clubs before, but when I go, I never have much success with the girls.

I'm not that bad looking, and it just annoys me when some quite bad looking guys have managed to dance with a good looking girl!

So, just wandering how do I improve my chances?

Thanks
    Its all about penis size. Thats why you failed..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    If your sole purpose of going out clubbing is to find a girl = FAIL!
    damn

ReputationRep:
    clubbin is about getting boshed off your tits and then pulling fit girl and fingerin her like massive
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    I just love how people sit back and comment on others thinking they're so reflective and original and ****.

Too far, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Touch their vagine on the sly. Make sure you wet your fingers first bruh, they'll come running after the arousal.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    are you confident, dress well, smell good and have a decent amount of banter (not too risque but cheeky and funny)

FINALLY someone who actually has a concept of real life. Listen to her op.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, there's no sure-cut way to get girls. I mean, sure looking good, smelling good etc etc is always essential, but you won't pull girls due to these.

But, if you want some guidance, as it were, here's what I do. Firstly, look for a girl on the dance floor. Then, go over to her, but not directly. Just let her know you are there, and just enjoy yourself. After a while, move closer so you two are near each, but don't start grinding and that yet; you don't want to seem like a man-whore. If you're lucky, she might move closer. If you're not, she might move away. If she does go away, just let her go.

Just say that you are lucky, and this girl moves closer. Great. But that's only half of it. After a while, suggest going to a quieter place of the club, so you can actually get to know her. So many times my mates get with a random girl, then actually realise that they don't even know her name, let alone her phone number, as they leave.

Ofcourse, this may work sometimes, other times not. Don't follow this to closely though; you have to learn to improvise.

ReputationRep:
    Right a fair few of you have been messaging me asking various questions about my pulling strategy, or 'the game'. Well I'll answer the most common questions in the F.A.Q

How did you get the skills to go up and pull such fit clit?

A very common question I get asked. There's no secret to this, I was born with buff written all over me lol omg lol j/k. Nah the key is practice. I remember the first time I approached a girl in a club and asked her "Hey I swear I saw you at uni, you go there yea?" and she was all "Yea yea, I do BA Needlework with Combined Hockey and Geography Studies". I felt like such an idiot, she never once mentioned sucking my ****, or even my ****. So I ran off.
    So basically you just gotta keep trying and learning till girls say they'll suck you off when you ask them questions.

I've heard about your dancing from a lot of my friends, what style of dancing as I'm really interested?

Excellent question. In my youth I was like Billy Elliot, except with 33 girlfriends and a car. I danced everywhere and people admired my bravery and never took the piss. It's how I got used to dancing to clapping, as believe me all that clapping can get confusing at times. I also break out the robot for the slow dances.

My girlfriend and me had an arguement, and she admitted to sleeping with you one night, this true?

I don't know exactly who you're talking about, but I'll play it safe and say yes.

Any more tips to make me a fanny magnet?

Well I have a few more:

* Never spit on a girl. I know I know, school boy error we've all done it. Yea turns out girls don't actually like it that much, I know what you're thinking I was shocked too.

* Growling. Growling is just about the sexiest thing a man can do to a girl. When you growl at a girl she knows you are as manly as pint of testosterone.

* Most importantly, respect women. If a girl says for you to flick her bean, then respect her wishes and start playing piano on her labia.

ReputationRep:
    Ye so if before a night out all i'm thinking about is pulling and that's my aim for the night, it usually doesn't happen and I end the night feeling ****, disappointed and envious of other guys.

If you go out with the aim to have a laugh and get absolutely smashed, you are not putting any unneeded fuss over how you look and come across. Mentally you will be relaxed and won't feel pressurised at all to find a girl. Now when you in the club and you see a girl you hopefully won't (you will semi-conciously) be thinking "oh i'm gonna get 'fired into her'" instead you'll have some banter and playful chat etc etc if it happens it happens, if it doesnt then you didnt try or expect to anyway. You will feel satisfied if you had a good night.

I went on a stereotypical 'lads' holiday last year for 2 weeks. The nights where we went about looking for girls felt like work and wern't the best nights. the nights where we pricked about and got hammered were pretty sweet.

ReputationRep:
    clubbin is about getting boshed off your tits and then pulling fit girl and fingerin her like massive
    Oh you're such a charmer :love:

ReputationRep:
    Dance near them

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am quite shy and haven't had a girlfirend for a couple of years. I bought this just before christmas, it cost me 2 quid and it worked. It took a little courage but boy it was worth it.

The juggler method - PUA SEDUCTION
    (item number 120510914529 on ebay uk)

Since New Year I have had 4 dates with 3 different girls and have aquired at least 15 mobile numbers. I have another date on saturday

Samuel

ReputationRep:
    "Hi is your name Sarah?" "No, sorry" "Oh well, can I have a hug anyway"

ReputationRep:
    Right a fair few of you have been messaging me asking various questions about my pulling strategy, or 'the game'. Well I'll answer the most common questions in the F.A.Q

A very common question I get asked. There's no secret to this, I was born with buff written all over me lol omg lol j/k. Nah the key is practice. I remember the first time I approached a girl in a club and asked her "Hey I swear I saw you at uni, you go there yea?" and she was all "Yea yea, I do BA Needlework with Combined Hockey and Geography Studies". I felt like such an idiot, she never once mentioned sucking my ****, or even my ****. So I ran off.
    So basically you just gotta keep trying and learning till girls say they'll suck you off when you ask them questions.

I've heard about your dancing from a lot of my friends, what style of dancing as I'm really interested?

Excellent question. In my youth I was like Billy Elliot, except with 33 girlfriends and a car. I danced everywhere and people admired my bravery and never took the piss. It's how I got used to dancing to clapping, as believe me all that clapping can get confusing at times. I also break out the robot for the slow dances.

My girlfriend and me had an arguement, and she admitted to sleeping with you one night, this true?

I don't know exactly who you're talking about, but I'll play it safe and say yes.

Any more tips to make me a fanny magnet?

Well I have a few more:

* Never spit on a girl. I know I know, school boy error we've all done it. Yea turns out girls don't actually like it that much, I know what you're thinking I was shocked too.

* Growling. Growling is just about the sexiest thing a man can do to a girl. When you growl at a girl she knows you are as manly as pint of testosterone.

* Most importantly, respect women. If a girl says for you to flick her bean, then respect her wishes and start playing piano on her labia.
    :yep: sound advice, you cant go far wrong with this

ReputationRep:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Relax. Most guys who try to pull fail miserably, well the few who have tried it on me have been knobs who as soon as they're rejected move onto the next girl who usually right beside me.

Hmm, I don't know. Sorry lol. Don't act desperate? That'd impress me fo sho..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.