Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Went to a club last night - how to get girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    go up to a girl and say "pizza and a shag?" When she slaps you, reply " What, you don't like pizza?" 100% success rate. Mainly because i'm a rapist

ReputationRep:
    Ask a bird to get her wabs out, if she complies, shes probably game. If that fails get ur knob out, put it in her hand and cry

but remember, start on the fat chicks. They don't have feelings.

ReputationRep:
    Ok...first make sure you're dressed ok. Make an effort...but don't try too hard. Basically dress along the same lines as they guys you see being successful. Make sure you're really clean and smell nice. Clean your teeth really well, use a tongue scraper.
    Next...have a couple of drinks by all means but DON'T GET DRUNK. Drunk men approaching you are an absolute turn off. You might think you're being cool and funny but you're not. Most women hate chat up lines so don't even try it.
    We like men who look like they're having a good time (and that doesn't mean paralytically drink) so dance if you can, or at least laugh and chat with your mates. Sitting around looking morose won't help.
    If you see a girl you like...watch her (not like a stalker) and if she looks your way give her a friendly smile. Leave it a few minutes and go over. ignore the body guard of friends. Say "hello...I saw you over here and you look fantastic/I love your dress/hair/dancing. Would you like to dance?"
    If she says no...offer to buy her a drink instead. If she says no to that too...you say "ok...well have a great night" and leave.
    No embarrassment. Ignore the giggling friends.
    If your mates are watching tell them you didn't like her close up. She had dentures (and laugh it off).
    If she says yes to either dancing or drink she obviously likes the look of you so that's a good start...be nice but not slimy. Friendly but not desperate.
    Basically you need to build your confidence a bit with practice.
    The girls worth getting take a bit of effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old Rosie)
    Ok...first make sure you're dressed ok. Make an effort...but don't try too hard. Basically dress along the same lines as they guys you see being successful. Make sure you're really clean and smell nice. Clean your teeth really well, use a tongue scraper.
    Next...have a couple of drinks by all means but DON'T GET DRUNK. Drunk men approaching you are an absolute turn off. You might think you're being cool and funny but you're not. Most women hate chat up lines so don't even try it.
    We like men who look like they're having a good time (and that doesn't mean paralytically drink) so dance if you can, or at least laugh and chat with your mates. Sitting around looking morose won't help.
    If you see a girl you like...watch her (not like a stalker) and if she looks your way give her a friendly smile. Leave it a few minutes and go over. ignore the body guard of friends. Say "hello...I saw you over here and you look fantastic/I love your dress/hair/dancing. Would you like to dance?"
    If she says no...offer to buy her a drink instead. If she says no to that too...you say "ok...well have a great night" and leave.
    If your mates are watching tell them you didn't like her close up. She had dentures (and laugh it off).
    If she says yes to either dancing or drink she obviously likes the look of you so that's a good start...be nice but not slimy. Friendly but not desperate.
    Girls in clubs are only into looks they won't be won over with a personality lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodmen)
    Here is something that will give you an edge over 80%(obviously a made up percentage but I wouldnt be surprised) of students. Actually go up to girls you find attractive and speak to them. No one ever seems to try this
    Honestly this is the most simple advice but its the one that works - Im always worried about approaching girls, but once the ice is broken and the convo is flowing its so easy if you have a decent personality.

I personally love being introduced to new girls as i know im a good people person and not bad with the ladies but i just cant overcome that fear of initiating the conversation sometimes.

My Previous GF i saw around uni made some eye contact caught her looking at me etc, so i found out her name of a friend added her on FB and chatted to her on that first, then saw her in a club the next night and the ice was already broken kinda so made it alot easier. Then after that night i ended up going out with for like 3 months all stemmed from taking the first step.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps they're the girls that are completely off their faces drunk? Talking from experience, in clubs i've been to, there's always better looking people dancing with people who aren't so fortunate with looks, and half the time its because they're drunk and everyone looks gorgeous when you're drunk
    Be confident, approach people. When out and guys approach me first i talk to them and see what develops. I never ever ever have the confidence to approach them first though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogerio134)
    Honestly this is the most simple advice but its the one that works - Im always worried about approaching girls, but once the ice is broken and the convo is flowing its so easy if you have a decent personality.

I personally love being introduced to new girls as i know im a good people person and not bad with the ladies but i just cant overcome that fear of initiating the conversation sometimes.

My Previous GF i saw around uni made some eye contact caught her looking at me etc, so i found out her name of a friend added her on FB and chatted to her on that first, then saw her in a club the next night and the ice was already broken kinda so made it alot easier. Then after that night i ended up going out with for like 3 months all stemmed from taking the first step.
    Exactly what i think. I'd give any guy the time of day if they came over to talk to me in a club. But i could never appraoch them first, i'm not confident enough.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, it's all a huge conspiracy. There's nothing to it really, but the guys that knon found out for themselves cos no-one told them, so they're not going to give up their secret readily. You just have to 'discover' it. If you don't, you're not fit to mate anyway, and you'll just die a single and lonely death. If you do find out and progress to the sober warmth of manhood, you'll be ready.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    Exactly what i think. I'd give any guy the time of day if they came over to talk to me in a club. But i could never appraoch them first, i'm not confident enough.
    Lol it seems like guys and girls have the same problem.

I rarely would approach a girl in a club as whenever I have they have not been interested. However, if I am introduced through a friend they are interested at times.

I also think trying to hear and talk to someone in a club is a bloody nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    get drunk, makes you more confident. grab the girls arse and tell her she's 'doggable' then tell her that statistically nine out of ten people enjoy gang rape and you have nine mates back at your flat. girls like funny guys. if she says no grab her by the hand and attempt to usher her out of the club. if it still fails do the exact same manouever on one of her friends. if she doesnt have any friends then there will be nobody to stop you taking her out

ReputationRep:
    i like the Robman's thinking

ReputationRep:
    Please die Robman

ReputationRep:
    Do you actually go and speak to these girls before the other 'non attractive guys' get there? If not, try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Alt)
    "Hi is your name Sarah?" "No, sorry" "Oh well, can I have a hug anyway"
    oh !
    does it work even on sober girls?

gonna try that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wait for the girls to come to you.

ReputationRep:
    "I can run faster horny than you can run scared."

"Don't turn this rape into murder."

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

"We're having sex tonight" "How do you know that?!" "I'm stronger than you".

etc etc.

Or, you could just go and a)speak to these girls or b)dance beside them.

ReputationRep:
    I think confidence is incredibly sexy. My friends are often surprised at the guys I'm with because they may not be very good looking but I find them extremely attractive!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old Rosie)
    This sounds pefect actually!

x

ReputationRep:
    Hanging out in the smoking area is a sure fire way. A girl will usually give you a kiss or hug just for letting them use a lighter. It's pretty easy to talk to them after that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.