Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mirose)
    My dad

SNAP! Dads are cool

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a role model, I do not look up to people either, I simply rely on myself.

ReputationRep:
    Christina Aguilera. Astounding voice and I love the way she doesn't care about what other people think of her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesssty)
    Who inspired you to do what you're doing now, or intend to do?

Me? My old form tutor & R. P. Feynman. :yes:
    Everyone with an ambition in science or engineering should have Richard Feynman as a role model.

Besides him... Knuth, I guess. I would love to be that all-knowing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask of Sanity)
    x
    This person.

ReputationRep:
    barry chuckle.

ReputationRep:
    My Latin teacher He's been the person I can go to for help with ANYTHING for the last few years. In fact, there are at least 4 other teachers who could also qualify as my role models. I've been incredibly fortunate in that respect

In terms of famous people, it would probably be Cicero (incredible orator- I wish I could make speeches a fraction of the quality of his). And J.R.R Tolkien is my god

Ian Beale.

ReputationRep:
    Sir Bobby Robson. Reasons are blindingly obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Homer Simpson

ReputationRep:
    A cross between Shami Chakrabarti, Pocahontas (for her skydiving skills) and this very quiet and intriguing boy I met at New Years who played the ukulele beautifully. I aspire to be like him.

ReputationRep:
    Spongebob Squarepants

Oh and EM(Lin) - you and Oxford were so meant to be together...

ReputationRep:
    Mike Tyson

ReputationRep:
    My Father

ReputationRep:
    my father, possibly too much so

ReputationRep:
    the gallagher brothers :cool:

and jack Lalanne:dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milan.)
    Abu Hamza is my role model
    a brilliant public speaker he embraces his religion with such passion that he penetrates his followers heads with the nonsensical crap pulled out of his backside and they instantly fall to his feet...
    how he does that i've yet to find out

i knew you wanted to be just like miley cyrus!
    helll yes chuck bass is a billionaire businessman with his own strip club and gets all the womens! :yes:
    Abu Hamza :love:
    And how did you know i wanted to be like Miley Cyrus :confused:

AND i love the way chuck bass says "im chuck bass" ohh chuck.
    But neo you will never be like chuck bass, getting all the womens you know... to do so you'll need my genius help
    ...and i'll only help you if you tell me those two things :p: hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Lady GaGa: Her eccentiricity and uniqueness inspires me.

Tyra Banks: No matter where you come from, you can make it with enough determination.

My mum: She is amazingly stoic, and has taught me the foundations for being love and prosperity. I love her so much.

The 'cool' kids: They've taught me that they weren't the one's worth knowing. I love being me, even if I'm a little unorthodox in my ways, and not all too attractive.

(Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Europa2000)
    Winston Churchill for detesting islam and immigration
    but he didnt detest islam?! Thats BNP propaganda

I would say dale winton and mr t

only because i am assuming the guy im quoting supports bnp and hates gays and black people

ReputationRep:
    David Beckham - not for his intellectual abilities, or his football abilities for that matter, but because he never, ever gives up and he always proves everyone wrong

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.